4. WHAT? BTS IS MY STEP-BROTHER?!

"honey, do you know them?" yn's mother ask yn and she just look at her shock and nod her head as a no.

"What about you boys, do you know yn?" Bts' father ask, the boys look at each other then to their father and nod their head as a no too.

"Okay" yn mom and bts father said in unison, "the maid ready our food we should eat before it get cold" bts' father said and they all walk toward the dining room.

They all sat down and you sat between your mother and jungkook, you sense that some of them are glaring at you so, you find the one who's looking at you angryly.

And it's jungkook, taehyung, jimin, suga you know that they hate you right now and don't want to accept you as their sister, but you don't even accept them as a brother too so it's a tie and you don't trust them because of what happen to you before.

"So yn, I heard that you go to school as my son, how are they?" Bts' father ask and yn smiled then look at bts father, she felt that bts are nervous and some are glaring at her, "Mr. Kim I may be studying there but I don't have time to know about them I just care about my own business, I'm not interfere with other business." You said to Mr. Kim and the boys shock to what you have said.

Mr. Kim smiled embarrassed and nod, "yn, you shouldn't said that, that was bad I didn't teach you or raised you like that" your mom said warning you.

"Mom I just answered his question, what's wrong with that" you said annoyingly, "but you shouldn't said those words, you should answer him respectful not just like that" your mom said angry at you.

"Honey, it's fine she said was true she may be study there but she didn't know my sons, so it's fine" bts' father said to your mom.

"Well we have an announcement" he look at your mom and look back at you and bts "we're getting married next week" bts' father continue.

"WHAT?! MOM, YOU JUST TOLD ME THAT YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND AN HOUR AGO AND NOW YOUR GETTING MARRIED?" You shouted.

"Honey, please understand" yn mom pleased you, "UNDERSTAND WHAT MOM, I ALWAYS UNDERSTAND YOU AND YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND MY FEELING TOO BECAUSE YOU KNEW WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I WAS A CHILD WITH HIM! I don't get you, I'm out of here" you said and walk out of the Kim's house.

"Yn, honey" your mom called you "I have to go hon, let's meet at the office tomorrow" your mom continued and Mr. Kim nod then your mom run out of the house to catch up with you.

When your mom left at Mr. Kim's house, bts father look at them with anger "gain yn trust, you hear me boys?" Mr. Kim said angryly before walk out of the kitchen.

Bts POV

We're shock that yn will be our soon to be step sister, father invited all of us to eat because it's getting dark, then yn sat beside her mom and jungkook.

Some of us glare at her angrily, jungkook, taehyung, jimin and suga hate her very much and we don't accept and like her to be our step sister, they are  slut and gold digger they just want our money just like the last wife and her daughter of our father.

We are eating when father ask yn a question that made us nervous and some of us made yn more angry "So yn, I heard that you go to school as my son, how are they?" father ask her.

And when she answer it gives us chill to our spine it was a savage line we guess and it made us shock after all, we didn't answer our father like that because he will hit us and scold us "Mr. Kim I may be studying their but I don't have time to know about them I just care about my own business, I'm not interfere with other business." she said.

And our father smiled with an embarrassment look in his smile and her gold digger mother butted in "yn, you shouldn't said that, that was bad I didn't teach you or raised like that"she said, wow what a great show right.

We didn't think that she will talk to her mother like that her mother was stupid also why did she let yn say those words to her "Mom I just answered his question, what's wrong with that" she said and it was so cold like an ice.

She's not like her or let's say she's not like our step sister before they were fighting when father stop her mother and they said they have an announcement to all of us "we're getting married next week" he said and that was very shock and fast but before we could speak yn did it already and she sounds very angry.

So she just discover about this an hour ago too just like us, and we're shock what she said, what did she mean what happen about her when she was young with who? We didn't know that she's very interesting girl.

When they got out of the house father said that we should gain yn trust and walk out, "yn is interesting" jhope said and everyone agreed, "yoongi check their backgrounds" jin said ordering yoongi, "everything?" Yoongi ask and jin look at him "everything" jin said confirming it.

End of BTS POV