9. The Past

Bts Past (full story)

Bts mother died, their parents are also
mafia but they're rank is on the top. Their parents are mafia king and queen, mrs. Kim can't be pregnant and mr. Kim knew that so they planned to addopt kids.

Mrs. Kim wants 7 sons and mr. Kim also want many sons, so they go to the orphanage and look for 7 kids, mrs. Kim notice a kid who has a doe eyes and has a bunny smile while playing with his other six friends.

"Honey, I think I found one" mrs. Kim said making mr. Kim to look at her, "so who's the first boy you noticed?" Mr. Kim ask his lovely wife while putting his hand around her waist.

"Him" mrs. Kim pointes at the boy, the person who's staying at the orphanage look where mrs. Kim pointed along with mr. Kim, "ohhh, good choice mrs. Kim, he's the most cute kid here but no one pick him" the girl said that makes mrs. Kim sad.

They walk toward jungkook with other 6 boys playing with him, "kids" the girl called them and they look at mr and mrs. Kim also to the girl who's with them, they are very polite they bowed 90° at them.

"Kookie, someone wants to addopt you, can you introduce yourself?" The girl ask permission to him, the boy was a shy type but he introduced himself.

"Hi, my name is jungkook, jeon jungkook" little jungkook said, "hi, jungkook do you want to go to your new home?" Mr. Kim ask jungkook but little jungkook face turn into a sad face.

"Honey, why are you sad?" Mrs. Kim ask the little jungkook "well, I can't leave my hyung here, I want them by my side" little jungkook said making eye contact with mrs. Kim and mrs. Kim look at the six children with innocent eyes.

So mrs. Kim look at his husband for permission if it's okay to addopt them all and mr. Kim just nod his head as a yes, "okay, we'll addopt you all" mrs. Kim said  that makes jungkook lit his head up with a smiley face along with his other hyung, "really?" Little jungkook ask excitedly "yup" mrs. Kim said.

"So it's settled, can we have the paper for the addoption?" Mr. Kim said to the girl and the girl nod and walk, "so let's introduce yourself when we get home, okay?" Mrs. Kim said and they all nodded happily, "I'll introduce my hyung for you" little jungkook said.

Years later

Bts are a teenager (except jungkook, v and jimin) when their mom died into a mission. Bts knew that their parents are mafia and also they join them, they became the most powerful mafia.

The other mafia wants their parents position so they kill their mom for that but they didn't killed their father, bts and their father was very strong so they aren't killed.

When Bts saw their mom lying on the floor and her blood flow into a pile of blood, they got shock and cried, their father notice too and run towards his wife.

Bts face was sad yet angry because they killed their mom, they promised each other that someday they will kill the person who killed their mother.

A month after their mothers death mr. Kim found someone who he really love again but she has a daughter, mr. Kim introduce them to bts and they were so happy they got a mother again and yet a step-sister.

Yet they make another promise, they promise that they will protect their younger sister and their mother but that isn't the situation.

After another month their step mom and their dad got into a fight and bts was their also their step sister, their step mom told their dad that she was after him because of money, inheritance, company and more, bts and their dad was shock.

Then their step sis spoke, "hahahah, gotcha you think mom really likes you? Of course not it's just a plan we just want money because you're rich and yet we already got it" their step sis said and their step mom spoke "you really are dumb, hahahaha...stupid, let's go honey we don't need them anymore, I got what I want" your step mom said.

Their father was heartbroken and bts was sad that they used their father for money and buy what they want, so they make another promise that whenever they're having step mom and sis again they will not accept them and they will not easily trust them, they got a trauma of their step mom and sis.