17. New home

The event is done, and Mrs. Lee is now Mrs. Kim, the guesses are already left, and they decided that they will come home too, they're in the car together yn and jin was sat together when their father spoke. "I and your mother will go to the other country to have our honeymoom" Mr. Kim said looking at Mrs. Kim and they are just all nodded but yn didn't care about it.

They got home to Mr. Kim's house and that is yn's new home, "Jin, take yn to her room I know she's tired" Mrs. Kim said and jin nodded, they both walk away taking yn to her room. Jin open her room door and they come in, yn look around the room, "you don't like it?"Jin ask. Yn nod as a no, "No, it's great" yn said and lay down to her bed "ynie, change your clothes first before sleeping, there's clothes in the closet.

"Okay, oppa" yn said, yn called him oppa comfortably and jin didn't mind it because he likes it, Yn stands up and walk to the closet opening it then take out the clothes. She goes into the bathroom to change, yn get out and saw jin waiting for her.

"Yn tomorrow, you will not go to school, where going to take your clothes to your house" Jin said and yn nod and lay in her bed closing her eyes, jin came to her and tuck her in then kiss her forehead. Yn felt it but didn't budge to open her eyes, the jin left then close the light and the door that's when yn open her eyes and touch her forehead.

It's my first time someone kissed my forehead again and I miss the feeling, yn thought then close her eyes again but this time she slept. 

_________________________

Sorry, Just a short chapter...