19. Mission At Night

Morning

Yn woke up when her alarm ring and start to do her morning routine, after you do your morning routine you get down going to the dining room and look at Jimin, Suga, Jungkook and Taehyung who is smirking at you, but you just roll your eyes at them and sit beside Jin and Taehyung then you all start eating.

While you are eating you ask Jin "when did you get home?" Jin look at you and the rest of you brothers "I just home at midnight" Jin said making your head nod and begin to eat again. After you eat breakfast, all of you came to school together. 

After a minute you came to school together and bts fans are shouting again, and it's very annoying for you. Bts got out first but when you got out the shout was stop and became silence because of shock, itzy saw ot too and they got angry at you.

You didn't care and just walk away going to your locker, when you got to the locker room you saw someone is waiting for you amd you knew it's not bp because they're in their own mission and the person who's waiting for you is itzy.

You stop in front of them and stare at them coldly, "what do you want?" you ask, and they scoff "you all like scoffing right?" you ask but they ask you back, "why do you care?" Yeji, the leader asks. "It makes you all stupid" you said smirking.

"What did you say?" Ryujin ask and you giggle "are you deaf?" you ask back "you shit" Lia said and attack you but you kick her stomach and she stumble backward.

"Fuck you bitch" Yuna said and attack you again but this time you hold her hand and choke her and stare at her making her scared, then you forward to her ear and whisper something that makes her scared most and let go of her and walk away.

When you walk away Yuna fell on the ground scared and her hands are shaking, the rest of Itzy come toward her and ask her "what happen?" "What did she said?" and Yuna just scared to speak and her eyes got watered because of scare.

Yuna POV

We saw bts car and everyone is shouting even us but when this wench came out, we all become silent and we are just angry at Yn, then Irene just told us to leave and wait her at the locker room and we followed because she's, our leader.

After a second, we came at the locker room first before Yn and after some minutes Yn just came and she saw us then stop walking and face us "how dare she face us" I thought, and I looked at her eyes it was very cold just like a snow and ice.

I got scared but I just set that aside because I know she's weak and we are mafia and she's not then she starts the conversation "what do you want?" she ask and then just scoff "you all like scoffing right?" she ask again but Yeji ask her back, "why do you care?" Yeji, our leader ask. "It makes you all stupid" she said smirking at us.

"What the fuck? How dare she say that words to us mafia" I thought, and Ryujin got angry, "what did you say?" Ryujin ask and she just giggle, "are you deaf?" she ask back "you shit" Lia said and attack her but she kicks her stomach and Lia stumble backward. I got shock and everyone did, and this scared in me just got more but I didn't let my scared take over me and attack Yn.

"Fuck you bitch" I said and attack Yn again but this time she holds my hand and choke me to death and stare at me making me scared of her, then she leans forward to my ear and whisper at me that makes me scared the most and she let go of me and walk away.

When Yn walks away, I fell on the ground scared and my hands start to shake, the rest of my friends come toward me and ask me "what happen?" "What did she said?" and I just scared to speak, and my eyes got watered because of scared.

End of Yuna POV

At night

Yn POV