14. Wedding Part 2

The wedding is starting, and flower girls and boys are lining up at the entrance while the groom is at the altar waiting for the bride and the bride was at the end of the line, the bell rang and it's time to start the wedding.

The flower girls walk down the aisle then sat at their own chair after them yn walk down the aisle alone and sat at the first row of the chair, then bts walk down together after bts walk down the aisle and sat at the chair the spotlight came to the entrance where the beautiful bride is.

Mrs. lee soon to be Mrs. Kim is holding a flower and she is covered by the veil. Everyone look at her, when yn look at her mom she can't stop her tears from falling "appa are you watching us? look at mom she's so beautiful wearing that gown, right? I wish the groom was you but he's not you" Yn thought to herself.

While Mrs. lee walking down the aisle slowly, she stops and look at yn with a smile on her face, while yn was looking at her with a tear falling down to her cheeks then her mother walk again coming toward to her groom.

After an exchanging vow the groom was placing the rings to your mom's ring finger and Mrs. Lee place the ring on Mr. Kim's ring finger, "You may kiss the bride" the father told the groom and they kissed.

You can't handle the scene so, while they are kissing you stand up quietly and walk outside fat tears rolling down your face, but you didn't know someone was watching you ever since the wedding is starting, he was looking at you worriedly and followed you.

Yn Pov

When mom stops in front of me she look at me with a smile plastered on her face, while my tears are falling slowly down my eyes, after that mom walks again toward her groom and I wipe my tears.

When mom and Mr. Kim's are placing each other's ring the father told him that he may now kiss the bride, Mr. Kim pull up the veil and kiss mom. I cant handle the scene so I get up quietly and come out of the church and no one notice because they are busy clapping their hands.

Once I get out of the suffocating room, I burst out in tears and sat down on the stairs and look up at the sky. "appa, why do you have to leave me?" I ask looking at the sky while tears scrolling down my cheeks one by one nonstop, it's like a waterfall for me. "Appa, If you didn't leave us, I'm sure I'll not be left out" I said, and I continue talking "Appa, I felt left out of the family, you're the only one I have right now. Mom was married to the other guy and I'm sure she'll forget me soon when they got a new baby" I said looking down and my tears don't stop from falling and my heart is heartbroken.

I look up again, "Appa can you take me with you, appa please" I cried and cried until someone called my name "Yn" ??? called and I look who called me and I'm surprised to see him and it's...........................