3. Meeting my step-brother and father

After class

Yn POV

I was fixing my things to my locker and started to walk out of the school to go home.

I was home by 4 and my mother was waiting for me at the living room looking very nervous and I was curious, why is she nervous like this? I will just ask her I guess, "mom, I'm home" I shout and she flinch.

"Why are you so nervous like that? I'm not use to it" I said and she said I should sit beside her first and told me not to be angry at her, But why should I be angry at her? Did she do something that I don't like? Anyways I shouldn't come with the conclusion yet.

"What do you want to tell me?" I ask her sitting beside her and she take a deep breathe and hold my hand "sweetie, I have a boyfriend" she said, "oka- wait WHAT?!" I said very shock.

"Mom, what the heck are you serious?" I ask her with wide eyes and shock face, "honey please, understand I just want to be happy and I want you to be happy for me too" my mom said with a sad look in her face.

I just sigh because I can't do anything to accept that my mom has a boyfriend, but I don't trust my soon to be step dad and brother.

"Okay fine, but don't blame me if I don't like them and act so cold with them" I said defeatedly and my mom's face lit up with a happy face, "omg, thank you sweetie, go and change we have a dinner with them tonight" my mom said leaving me very shock.

I go upstairs to change my clothes but before I change I take a bath because I feel sticky and I don't like it, after I take a bath I get put of the bathroom and wear my clothes.

(Your clothes)

Then after I wear my clothes I go downstairs and mom is waiting for me then she sense my presence so she look at me

My mom look at me with an amazing look "wow, honey you're so beautiful" my mom said amazingly "of course mom it'sy true beauty" I said proudly and we just giggle at each other, "okay honey let's go" my mom said and we come inside the car and mom drove of.

Kims POV

Mr. Kim: son's come down here

Kim sons: okay dad

Kim sons came down and look at them while drinking his coffee.

??? 1: dad why do you call us?

??? 5: do we have a mission to do?

Mr. Kim: no son, I have something to tell you.

??? 6: and what is it?

Mr. Kim: I have a girlfriend and she has a daughter, they will come here to eat dinner with us.

??? 2: wait dad you can't do this

Mr. Kim: of course I can

??? 7: "I DON'T LIKE TO HAVE A SISTER" he shouts.

Mr. Kim: DON'T SHOUT AT ME KIM JUNGKOOK

??? 3: But dad what if-

Mr. Kim: they will not, they aren't like that.

??? 4: They are just a slut like the her dad.

Mr. Kim: MIND YOUR WORDS NAMJOON, I DON'T CARE IF YOU LIKE THEM OR NOT, YOU ALL WILL ACCEPT THEM YOU HEAR ME!!!

All: yes, dad

End of KIM POV

Yn and her mom arrived at Kim's house, yn got down along with her mom and examine the house and nodded for the satisfaction, "you like it?" Her mom ask, "I guess, they're not that poor" yn said coldly.

"Let's go and ring the doorbell" her mom invites and you just nod and followed her behind, when the doorbell rang there was a guy who's age is 40's and they hug and kiss in front of you.

You look at them digustedly and fake cough to get their attention, then they pulled apart and they look at you giggled, "you must be yn?" He ask "yes I am mr. Kim" you said uninterested.

"Nice to meet you, come let's go inside it's cold here and I want to meet you my sons" mr. Kim said and you go inside along, "wait sons, he have sons and mom didn't bothered to tell me" you thought looking at your mom with furious look and your mom give you a look with 'ill explain everything later' then you just rolled your eyes.

Mr. Kim ask the maid to call his sons and there was a foot bang in the stairs and I look who it was and...

YOU........................