6. Rooftop Pt. 2

"YAHHH!! YOU BETTER TAKE THAT BACK BEFORE I GO THERE AND PUNCH YOU!!" I shouted I don't want someone to call my mom a slut, ugly, fat the fuck they are thinking you thought.

"Why should my brother do that, your just a girl and we're boys you can't defeat us" the bunny look said.

"Fine then I'll show you" yn said and put down my bag pack and walk towards the one who has deep voice and punch him, the boy fell with his lip is bleeding and yn look at the bunny face.

"I'm a girl but it doesn't mean girls are weak" yn said and pick up her things and before you close the door you look at them, "oh, about the wedding you should try your very best to pursue your dad because I'm not doing it, so suit yourselves" you said and close the door.

Bts POV

Yn shout when jimin said that her mom is a slut and somehow we just swallowed our saliva because it was scary...a bit, then jungkook spoke why will taehyung and jimin take what they said.

But we are more shock that yn punch our brother KIM TAEHYUNG, taehyung fell and his lip is bleeding then yn look at jungkook and told jimin that "she's just a girl but it doesn't mean girls are weak" we are shock that we didn't fight back.

After that she pick up her things and was about to close the door but he turn to look at us and said "oh, about the wedding you should try your very best to pursue your dad because I'm not doing it, so suit yourselves" then she close the door.

We didn't know that we were holding our breath when yn punch taehyung we just know because we were breath freely when she left and we look at taehyung then help him up.

End of BTS POV

Sorry to make this chapter short...