21. Chill In The HQ

Yn woke up on her bed tucked, she was confused how she get there and remembered that her brother saw him with blood all over her.

She sigh and stood up fixing her bed and after that she go to her bathroom. After a while she's done taking a bath and get out of the bathroom then wear her clothes.

You go downstairs and your brothers are looking at you meanwhile while you are walking suga, jungkook, taehyung and jimin walk pass through you and bump your shoulder making you stop walking into the kitchen to eat your breakfast

You glare at them and clench your jaw and started to walk again in the kitchen, you sit down on one of the chairs and you ended up between suga and jungkook. Jin and Rm dig in first and pass it to you and you were about to take it but jimin took it and scoop some rice.

Then he gave it to jungkook, suga and taehyung then lastly give it to you, when you take it, the bowl is empty. You look at taehyung and jimin with a look of 'you're fucking kidding me' and then look the same at suga and jungkook.

When you look at them they gave you an ugly smirk on there face, you sigh and you stood up with a bowl in your hand. All eyes are on you "yn, what's wrong." Jin ask you but you ignore it and put down the bowl, while you're leaving you roll your eyes at the them except Rm and Jin.

"Jin, when you make breakfast don't include me." you said and continue walk again, jin look at the boys who looks like they didn't do nothing. "what did you do this time?" he ask with a serious face.

"Did what? We didn't do anything." Taehyung said as the other nod their head, Yn drove off from the house and go to her HQ. Her one HQ where exo came in is being demolished so she go to her other HQ to chill, she don't want to see her brother today.

Jin POV

It was lunch time and I was looking for yn, when we got here I look over to her classroom but she's not in their and I sae blackpink which is yn's best friend. "hi!" I said as they look at me with one eyebrow is up with a cold and scary faces.

"what, do you need?" one of them said and I replied back "do you know where yn is?" I ask back and they sigh and replied to me with a calm tone.

"About that, we didn't saw her." one of them said again but this time is not the same person, I just nodded and speak again "If you see her can you tell me?" I said pleasing them and they just nod and say nothing so I just left them alone.

It was lunch time and we all siy down on one table, while we are eating I was looking for yn and her best friends came in the cafe with worried look but yn is not with them so it means they didn't saw yn.

"Hyung, are you okay?" hobi ask making me startle a little bit and look at him with a 'huh' look "I said are you okay?" he said reoeating it and I nodded and look for someone again.

The class dismissed and yet I didn't find Yn in the school, i didn't saw her even her friends didn't know where she was, an I'm anxious right now because what if something happen to her, I was fidgeting my fingers and one of the brothers called me.

"Hyung, what is wrong with you?" Jungkook said and all of my brothers looking at me worriedly and confused at the same time, I sigh and speak. "I'm just worried at yn" I said making the 4 of them roll their eyes when I say Yn's name.

Taehyung scoff before speaking "don't worry about her hyung, I'm sure she's strong. Blood all over her yesterday, she just kill someone to satisfy her." taehyung said making my blood boil and stood up from the couch and punch him.

"KIM TAEHYUNG, ARE YOU THAT INNOCENT. YOU'RE JUST A KILLER LIKE HER, AND YOU THINK SHE DON'T KNOW ABOUT US? BEING A MAFIA. I think you're wrong." I said as I stomp my feet going to my room and call yn again and agaun but she didn't answer my calls so, I decided to find her.