22. Come Home Late

Jin's brother are very worried about him because it's already late and he's not coming back, the raun is pouring so hard and the lightings are very loud. It's ready 12 in the midnight and yet jin isn't here.

After another hour jin came back with his clothes wet, they all run to their brother and ask him "hyung, where were you?" hobi ask his hyung worriedly.

"Did yn came back?" jin ask but his brother look at each other before shaking their head as a no and jin cough, his brother guide hum to the living room while joonie run up upstairs and get some towels for jin and wrap it around him, while suga run to the kitchen to make jin some hot choco to warm his body and give it to him after making it.

Jin drank the hot choco first while shivering to cold, "hyung why do you have to look for her?" Jungkook said asking his hyung. Jin look at him with a tears on his eyes "kook, she's our sister. I don't want to lose her again" Jin said as hus tears started to scroll down his face as taehyung hug him from the side.

"hyung, go and change your clothes" hobi said as they all go to jin's room and guide him, after he change his clithes into pajamas, jin fell asleep and they all go to their own room

~Morning~

Yn entered the house and he saw his step brothers in the living room glaring at her except namjoon and hobi, yn look at them and just walk away didn't give a damn about the one who's glaring at her but, one of them stop her.

"Where were you, last night?" namjoon ask as she stop walking and look at them before answering "why do you care so much?" yn said responding back as yoongi butted in "do you know Jin hyung look for you everwhere as he was worried about you!!" Yoongi shouted at yn making yn shock but didn't let them see.

"He come back home very wet because how hard the rain is?! " Jungkook said shouting at yn again, "I didn't ask for it" yn said with a cold expression making them look at her shock.

"What an ungrateful brat are you!?" Taehyung said while shouting at her, yn just walk upstairs as she go toward Jin's room. She open the door of Jin's bedroom and see jin standing from his balcony as yn called, "Jin" yn called him as jin look back and when he saw yn he run to her quickly and hug her.

"Gosh yn, where were you? I was so worried about you" Jin said as he hug yn tightly but not to tight but, yn didn't hug him back. "They say you're sick?" yn said without any emotion as Jin pulled out to the hug, "I'm not" Jin said looking at yn who nod and was about to go out when jin stop her, "what?" yn ask as jin stared at her. "yn, I know it's hard for you to trust us but please don't compare us to your late brother, we're not gonna leave you." Jin said pleasing yn.

"Jin I trust you but, them? not gonna leave me? look what their doing, do you think they like me? no, and you know it so, how can I trust them?" yn said as she turn around and leave making jin look at her worriedly.