11. Punishment

Everyone watch you leave, Mr. Kim was very angry, but he keeps it to himself. when you're out of the house Mrs. Lee look at Mr. Kim "I'm sorry yn ruined our dinner again" Mr. Lee said, Mr. Kim just smiled at his Fiancé "It's okay my sons make her blood boil, don't worry I'll talk to my sons." Mr. Kim said smiling but inside of him are very angry at his sons.

"I'll let you talk to them but please honey don't hurt them, okay?" Mrs. Lee said, and he nodded as a yes, "we should eat dinner" and Mrs. Kim nodded with a smile "Boys" Mr. Kim said with a stern voice, The 7 boys stand up and sat at their own chairs. Jin was nervous right now because he knew that he would get punished by his father when their soon to be mother leave. "Please don't leave after dinner, please just stay here "Jīn thought. 

After Dinner 

"Hon, I have to leave I'm sorry that yn and I didn't sleep here like we talk yesterday." Mrs. Lee said making a sad expression and Mr. Kim hug Ms. Lee to comfort her, "It's okay you should look for yn first." Kim said, after that Mrs. Lee bid her goodbye to Mr. Kim and to the 7 boys in the living room who has in their own little world. 

Then Mrs. Lee continued to leave and close the door and Mr. Kim's face become scary, when jin heard the door close, he knew he was doomed and now he's nervous and scared, after some seconds Mr. Kim walked to the living room and look at the 7 sons who's looking at the ground.

"Follow me, all of you!" Mr. Kim said walking into a room with the 7 boys following behind him, when the 7 boys got inside Mr. Kim close the door and lock it. "what's with the act earlier?" Mr. Kim said with a scary tone in his voice.

"Appa, mianhe I'll talk to them I promise" Jin said spoke first, Mr. Kim didn't speak and punch the older make him fall on the ground making everyone gasp, "Appa" suga said surprisingly. 

"Shut up suga, you all knew that yn trust is hard to gain because of her past!" Mr. Kim said, "Appa you're gaining her trust because of her past then, what about our past? Are you just going to throw it away like garbage?" Jimin said taking forward to his father but he just receive a hard slap.

"Jimin, why do you hate them so much? And earlier you called yn two-faced, are you fucking serous? I didn't raise you like that" Mr. Kim said angrily. "Appa!!-" Jungkook was cutted by Jin who is standing up, Jungkook look at him and jin signal him as a no while Namjoon is helping him.

Mr. Kim look at jin "You better fix this jin, if you don't, you'll get the punishment you hear me?" Mr. Kim ask jin and he just nodded then Mr. Kim leaves at the room leaving the 7 boys. Jin looked at everyone with his bleeding lips "Guys please fix your problem with yn. It's not bad to try again, right? I want to have a sister again so please, take this chance to prove that not all stepsister and mother isn't like them." Jin said, but someone don't like it.

"No, I won't not accept her as my sister you hear me hyung I hate them." Taehyung said and walked out of the room, jin sighed. "I don't know why you hate yn that much but, I'm willing to gain her trust because I want to try again to have sister and I will not let you ruin this for me and appa. I'll do what I didn't do to our old stepsister before, I will love her the way I loved our old stepsister and the way I treat her. I won't miss this chance again." Jin completes what he said and leave the room, and everyone look at each other.