16. Tell him about my past

After an hour of crying, you already calmed down the ceremony inside was done and they are cutting their cake right now, laughing and talking at each other black pink noticed that you are not there, so they look for you but when they got outside, they saw you with your brother, so they didn't interfere.

Yn calmed down and took a deep breathe, you now trust jin so you decided to call him oppa and its awkward for you to call him oppa but his older than you in a year so you have no choice beside you trust him.

 "Oppa" yn called jin and jin was off guard and surprised that yn called him but he's happy that yn trust him and see him as a brother. Jin smiled, "yes, ynie" Jin called you. "That name" you thought, "oppa, this is my first time calling someone oppa again" you said smiling a little.

"Ynie, it's fine you can call me whatever you want to name me" Jin said, "oppa, I'm telling you my past because I trust you, this is the first time I trust anyone again after what happen long time ago" yn said confessing. "Yn, whatever is it, I'm ready to listen" Jin said assuring to you that he's ready and will listen when you need to tell him something.

 "Oppa, when my father was alive and I was born I have an older brother his name is lee chan, his nickname is Dino, we were happy back then but when this tragic happen, he become a demon."

The Past

Yn was born with a handsome and caring older brother named lee chan, his nickname is Dino, they were happy and inseparable brother and sister. They were playing together, taking good care at each other, but those things were gone when Dino starts going to school.

Yn was 5 years old this time and she is always at home with their maids because her parents are working while her brother was at school, studying. Yn was sad, she felt left out, and she felt like her family was forgot about her.

her parents were coming home late night and her brother coming home in the afternoon look so very tired and she was sad because she didn't get a quality time with her brother and parents. 

It's now Saturday and this is the chance that yn and her brother are playing, "oppa" yn called dino and her brother look at her with a smiley face, "yes, princess?" Dino ask yn. "oppa, let's play" yn said and dino agreed, they play hide and seek, they watch movies they even slept in the living room together while watching cartoons.

When they're parents saw them, they laugh together and cooed at them "look at our dino honey, he's really taken care of our princess and even spoiled her" Mrs. Lee said "I know right, they're inseparable sister and brother, they're even taking care of each other" Mr. Lee said.

"Come, let's cook their favorites today, I know they are tired playing" Mrs. Lee said and giggle along with Mr. Kim. Mrs. Lee done cooking and they wake yn and Dino up, "ohh, mama you're already here" 5 years old yn said and hug his mother and her mother giggled.

"Eomma, when did you came home?" Dino asks, "an hour ago, honey" Mrs. Lee said and dino nodded, "mama, Where's papa?" little yn ask, "I'm here sweety" Mr. Lee said surprising yn. The 5 years old yn smiled and run to his papa's arm.

Little yn called their parents as mama and papa, while Dino called their parents as eomma and appa, they eat happily and go to bed together, yn thinks that this day is the happiest day in her life, and she thought that this day will happen every day but she's wrong.

After that day, her parents and brothers got worse and worse. Her parents are fighting every day, her brother is coming home late and even Saturday he's living the house, and it's scaring yn; Yn was now 7 and she's in grade 1.