7. Mom let's talk about the wedding

Yn POV

I was relieved when I got out of their, I walk outside the school building and go to the parking lot to get into my car. I can't forget what taehyung said about my mom, what the fuck how can he tell that infront of me, and I didn't tell anything about their dad because it's bad.

Even I'm a mafia doesn't mean I can talk about other people behind their back, and I'm not that kind of person my mom didn't raise me like that.

And about my nightmares about my brother who try to sold me, I didn't get that nightmare a while now and I'm glad.

I was in my car driving and I thought that I should confront my mom about the wedding, I guess that will do.

I was parking my car and head inside the house when I smell a delicious food mom was cooking, "mom I'm home" I said removing my shoes and mom greeted me back, "oh, you're here honey, I'm done with the dinner" mom said while placing the food on the table.

"Mom can we talk?" I said and mom look at me nervously and nod "sure what is it honey?" Mom ask me "about your wedding" I told her and before she sit, she remove her apron first and sit then told me to sit to.

"What is it?" Mom ask me, "are you really sure about this?" I told her and try to convince her, I look at her and I notice her face get sad and now I felt guilty.

"Sweety, do you relly not want this if not then I can cancel it, let me just-" mom said but I cut her of "no, mom I just ask I'm just making sure that I can trust him with you, you know what happen to dad and oppa in the past right, I don't want that to jappen again it hurts" I said fat tears rolling down to my cheeks.

Mom hug me and comfort me "honey, he's a good guy you can trust him also about your brother they look like okay with it, sweety past is past let the past go let's move on, okay?" Mom said wiping my tears away and I juat nod.

"Okay mom, I let you marry him if you trust him that much, so I'm not against it anymore" I said, and mom face lit up and hug me "thank you sweety, you know even I have a new husband you're always be my baby" mom said and we laugh, "okay mom, we should stop this before I change my mind" I said and we both laugh again.

I got up because mom told me to get change, mom also told me that tomorrow after school we have dinner meeting at my soon father-in-law's house and I know if bts knew about this they will get angry but who care, all I care for now is the happiness of mh mom and I will not let them to ruin it.

I was in my room and take a bath because I feel sticky and I smell and I don't like the smell, so I take a bath, after I take a bath I change my clothes and wear this.

After I change I go downstairs to eat and my ready the table, mom look at me and smile and I smile back at her I sat down and mom pass me the rice and gave me the dish and mouth her a thank you

We ate in silence but not in an akward look we just didn't know what to talk about so yeah, after a while I finish my food and mom also did, I told her that I'll do the dishes but she insisted and told me "I know you're tired because of school, I want you to rest so I'll do this" she said and I just nod and come in to my room and drifted to sleep I have school tomorrow and I need more strength.