2. Introducing bts and Itzy

Class dismissed

The teacher dismiss the class and everyone fix their things and get out of the class to go to the cafeteria.

Yn did the same and go to her locker and put her things inside, when someone close the locker door. She quickly dodge the locker door before it hits her face and face the person who did it, and she saw a 5 girls surrounding her.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She ask angryly and the girl in the middle scoff and walk towards her, "look who's cursing at me" she said.

"Who the fuck are you for fuck sake" yn cursed, "yaahh, mind what your saying" different person said.

"I'm yeji, soon to be jungkook's girlfriend" yeji said with a proud look, "I'm ryujin, soon to be Jimin's girlfriend" ryujin said same look as yeji, "I'm chaeyong, soon to be taehyung's girlfriend" chaeyong said same look as ryujin.

"I'm lia, soon to be yoongi's girlfriend" lia said with the same look as chaeyong, "and I'm yuna, soon to be hobi's girlfriend" yuna said with the same look as lia.

And we are itzy they all said in unison, "you should stay away from them bitch" chaeyong said.

"Excuse me, chaeryong or chaenyong or so what ever your name is I don't care about your so called boyfriend it's not my business to mind, so fuck off." Yn said rolling my eyes then walk away from them.

Yn POV

"Those stupid girls think I'm a slut like them heck no, I am really annoyed and my day was ruined because of them. First those stupid boys who bump into and now those girls telling me to stay away their so called "soon to be boyfriend" like I know them" I thought to myself while walking.

I was walking in the hallway going to the cafeteria when someone shout my name, "YN!!"  Wait I know that voice, so I look at my back and found my unnies.

Finally there's someone I can talk too, "unnie, omygosh you're here" I said, "of course Aunt told us that you transfered here"

"My gosh, mom already giving you this news" I said like I was about to tell them, "did you eat already" jisoo unie ask and I just nod my head as a no.

"Okay let's go we didn't eat too" lisa unnie said and I just agree to her, we came in to the cafeteria and found a spot and we sit there, jisoo and jennie unnie was the one who ordered our food.

We ate and rose unnie ask me what is my next subject and I said dance class and I was so glad that their next subject was dance class too when the bell rang.

End of POV

Yn and blackpink came in the dance room and there is so many students and yn mood change again because he saw the boy who bump her ano now they're so many and also the so called itzy, she just rolled her eyes and sit on the ground.

"Unnie, who are they" yn said pointing at bts and itzy, "omg, yn stop pointing at them" jennie said, and yn was confused.

"Why?" Yn ask, "let me explain this to you yn" jisoo said and yn was ready to listen. "Those boys are bts, they are the owner of the school so don't mess up with them, the broad shoulder was jin the eldest his real name is kim seokjin, then the guy with a no emotion face was yoongi aka suga he's very cold as ice his real name is kim yoongi, next one the guy with a cheerful face was jhope aka hobi he's very different feom the others he's real name is kim hoseok, then you see the guy with an eye glass was rm he is very smart his IQ is just like Einstein his real name is kim namjoon, then the guy with a short height is jimin he's the shortest among all of them his real name is kim jimin, next guy with a handsome face and a gangster look is taehyung he is the top one handsome here in school, last but not the least is jungkook he has a doe eyes and thin lips, he has the most beautiful voice in the group." Jisoo said introducing them to me.

"Then what about those girls over there? They said they are soon to be bta boyfriend" I said making them laugh out loud and everyone look at us, "pfff...HAHAHAHAH!!" they laugh.

"Hey, stop laughing they're looking at us loke crazy" yn said, "ohh, sorry sorry" they said to the other students. "Them? Soon to be bts boyfriend? They are just assuming, girl" lisa said laughing quietly.

"Okay let me introduce them to you" jennie said stoping and continue for what she was saying, "they are itzy, they are queenkas here in school and very assuming and very obsessed with bts. The first girl is yeji, she is the leader in that group and she like jungkook, next one is ryujin she is the cute one in thag group, she like jimin, next one is chaeyong she is thinner that everyone in the group and she like taehyung, next one is lia, I don't now that much about her but she likes yoongi very much, the last girl is yuna just like lia I don't know much about her but she likes hobi" jennie unnie said and I just nod my head slowly while looking at them when the teacher came inside.

All the attention was on him and he started the dance class while looking who's the new tranferee when he spoted me and smile at me, telling me to introduce myself to them and I did of course but with a cold tone, "that was so cold" rose unnie said to me and I just giggled and look at the teacher again.