15. build trust

??? POV

I was watching yn because I care about her, I knew she don't want this wedding either my brothers. Yn was walking down the aisle and sat down now we're walking together and sat down in the first row of the chair.

The wedding starts an hour ago and now dad and Mrs. Lee exchanging rings, then the father told dad that he can kiss his bride. Dad pulled up Mrs. Lee's veil and kiss her, I look at yn and she stand up that no one knew because they are busy clapping their hands.

I followed yn outside but before I got out taehyung called me, "hyung, where are you going?" he ask, "going out for fresh air why?" I told him and he just nodded and back his attention to the new weds.

I run outside and I saw yn sitting on the stairs of the church crying mess and I hid behind the wall and listen for what she is saying, but I regretted it. She was really heartbroken, she didn't want dad and her mom to get married, she doesn't want us to be her brother and I don't know why.

Her mother told us that she has trust issue, and she has a bad past but, what is it? I want to know, and I want to hear it from her. I want her to trust me, and I trust her, I was deciding if I come to her and comfort her, then try to ask what's her past but when I heard that she wants her father to take her I decided that....I'll come to her and comfort her so, came and call her name, "Yn" I called, and she look at me surprised.

End of ??? POV

"Jin" yn said surprisingly standing up and wiping her tears, "Yn-ah, it's okay to feel down you don't need to look like you're okay, your strong, sometimes you need to let it out" Jin said. yn sat down again and jin sat beside her, "why are you here btw?" yn ask jin, "I was watching you" Jin confessed.

"The entire cremony?" yn ask and jin nodded, "why?" you ask again, but this time jin spoke "I was worried" he said. "Why?" you ask again, "stop asking me, it's time for me to ask you" Jin said.

"And who are you to ask me?" yn said handling her angry, "I'm your brother, yn" Jin said and you scoff "for your information stepbrother" yn said and jin spoke in a brother tone. "Yn, I maybe your stepbrother but I care for you, you're my little sister, yn" Jin spoke.

"I don't need you to take care of me, jin" yn said tears came out again, "I don't want to trust anyone, specially your brothers and your dad even you" yn said tears scrolling to her face again, "yn, I don't know why you hate us like this but-" jin cutted off, "shut it jin, your brothers hate me, you also hate me neither do I" yn said crying mess.

"Yn look, I don't hate you, you hear me I don't hate you. You are my little sister" Jin said in a verge of cry, "I don't know what happen to your past, but you can tell me everything, you can trust me the way I trust you" Jin said that makes you soft but you remembered the questions running to your head before the wedding and your brother did to you and your father who left you. You nod your head as a no, "No, you don't understand me because you didn't felt it" Yn said putting her hands on her face.

"Felt what yn? you can tell me" Jin said tears coming down slowly to his face, "you didn't feel forgotten, you didn't feel left out, you didn't feel your loved ones left you so you will not understand me jin" yn said crying mess.

Jin holds your shoulder and make you look at him, "Yn, I didn't feel some of what you said but I felt my loved ones left you, because my mom left me and abandon me and also, I felt forgotten because my loved ones forgot about me." Jin said, making you stop crying "why are you telling me this?" you ask looking at crying jin "because I trust you yn, I wish you trust me the way I trust you. I already told you; you can tell me what happen in your past." Jin said.

"I can't" you said, and jin ask you why. "Because I'm not ready yet" you said tears blocking your sight again, "Yn, I promised you when you told me about your past, I promise I'll never let that happen again. I promise I'll protect you with my life" Jin said.

Jin making yn comfortable with him so, he's telling these things to yn. "Are you manipulating me?" yn ask, "Yn, why do you think that, why should I do that?" Jin said. "to take advantage of me" yn said with an angry tone, "yn, I was telling you this because your my little sister and I won't let anything bad happen to you, I promised you right then if you don't want to tell me about it, then it's fine but remember I am here to listen to your story, remember that" Jin said that makes you cry again because this is the first time that someone takes care of you and treat you like a sister.

Jin hugs you when you cried and you hug him back because right now, you are really weak and you need a shoulder to cry on, after an hour of crying and jin comforting you; you decided to tell jin about your past and now you trust jin because of what happen earlier.