10. dinner is ruined again

Yn POV

After my class I bid my goodbye to bp and go home because earlier my mom called me that after my class I should go home and I was very curious so after my class I quickly drove home, "mom, I'm home" I shouted while pulling off my shoes.

"Ohh, your home come here I have something to tell you"Mom said with a wide smile on her face you got curious, so you ask "what is it, you look happy" I said, and mom was just laugh embarrassed "sweety we're going to sleep at you soon to be dad's house and tomorrow is Saturday so
will go shopping for the wedding" mom said smiling very widely "uhh, okay" I just said and mom told me to change my clothes and get ready.

After a while

(You wear this 👇)

(Your make up 👇)

"Yn please be faster" mom said and I answered "wait second I'm already done" I shouted after second, I got down and saw my mom waiting for me, when she notices my presence, she glances at me and smile and I smile back

"Waaahhh, my yn is very pretty" mom said while caressing my hair and I smiled "just like you mom" I said and we both laugh "let's go, I'm sure they're waiting for us, your brothers are excited to see you" mom said. I wish mom, I wish I thought to myself and just smiled at her.

End of yn pov

Yn and your mom step into the car and drive going to your soon to be stepdad and stepbrother, after some minutes of driving you got to their house on time and it's already 6:00 pm.

You step out first and then your mom, your mom press the doorbell and the broad shoulder open the door, "good evening Mrs. Lee and yn" broad shoulder said with a smile on his face.

"Good evening too, jin" mom said and you smirk, so he's name is jin I already forgot tskkk you thought, "let's go inside yn" your mom said, and you insisted "you go first mom I need to call someone" yn said to her and she just nod her head and walk inside.

Jin was about to walk inside but you stop him "who said you could go in? Let's talk" yn told him and he look back at you, "what is it?" He asks and you scoff "what is it? Stop pretending that your happy to see us, just act what you're acting at school, drop that act of yours" you said smirking and walk inside.

Jin POV

We are in the living room because dad told us that mom and yn are going here and they're sleeping here and tomorrow we're going shopping for the wedding and I'm excited.

After a lot of time someone press the doorbell and I stand up to open and saw mom and yn with a blank and cold expression and I was nervous because she doesn't want me to be her brother because of the maknae and it's making me sad.

So I just greet them "good evening Ms. Lee as yn" I told them and mom greeted me back I was happy inside because my stepmom before didn't greet me back when I'm opening the door for her, "good evening too, jin" mom said to me and invited yn to come inside but yn insisted and I got confuse, "you go first mom I need to call someone" she said and mom just nodded and walk inside I was going inside too because she will have a call but she stop me and I look back.

"Who said you can go in? Let's talk" yn said and I ask, "what is it?" I was surprised that she scoff "what is it? Stop pretending that your happy to see us, just act what you're acting at school, drop that act of your" she said while smirking and come inside.

She makes me nervous and she's scary even though I am a mafia I got scared of her, does she really hate me that much? I ask myself in my mind I'll gain your trust yn, I promise I said to myself and myself then I walk inside to seeing yn sitting on the sofa with legs and arms are crossed.

End of jin POV

Mr. Kim got down because the maid told him that his fiancé and soon to be daughter is already in the living room with the boys, when he got down his fiancé and yn stand up "honey your here" Mr. Kim said, Mr., Kim hug Mrs. Lee, Mr. Kim was about to hug you, but you step back "don't hug me, you and mom aren't married yet" you said while sitting down again.

Making the boys look shock, "close your mouth before a fly gets in" you said while scrolling to your phone, "uhmm, I guess we should eat dinner first?" Mr. Kim suggested "that will do" you said standing up and the maknae just smirk "two-faced" one of them said loud enough for all of you to hear.

When you heard that you stop walking and look at the maknae, "what did you say?" You ask while turning around "who said that?" You said handling your tempers.

"I am, I did" jimin said and you scoff "you bastard, yaahh you shorty, me? Two face? *Scoff* let me tell you this scumbag-" your sentence cut "YAHHH, STOP CURSING AT ME AND STOP CALLING ME SHORTY!!" jimin shout.

"You started it first and called me two-faced, how dare you" you said while walking towards him and he step back "don't ever said that word into my face again, you coward" you said before backing out and pick your shoulder bag but you stop.

"Do you think I like you all being my brother, I can accept your father but not you because I can live without you in my life, I don't need you and also I.Really.Hate.All.Of.You and I also don't like to be a part of your so called family, let's just pretend that we don't know each other even our parents are married I think that will do" you said then smirk then, look at your mom "I'm not going to eat and sleep here mom, let's see each other tomorrow at the mall" you said and leave.