8. I'm not a slave

No one POV

Yn's alarm clock rang ang yn annoyed by it and turn it off before hoping to her bed and fix her bed then take a bath.

After a minute yn came out and find a good clothes to wear and unfortunately she found one and wear it.

(What you wear)

After that, you came downstairs and meet your mom waiting for you to eat breakfast, "mom I think I'm late right now, I'll just eat it later I have to go" you said and your mom look at you.

"Are you sure" yn mom ask and you just nodes while putting your shoes, "here you should eat this, I don't want you to leave with empty stomach" your mom said giving you an apple.

"Thanks mom love u" you said kissing your mom's cheek and your mom replied "love u too, honey" and you go outside and open your car door then drive.

At School

Yn POV

I didn't eat breakfast because I think it's late but when I look at my phone clock I was shock that I come to school early, fuck I didn't get a chance to eat mom's breakfast I thought.

But I remembered that mom gave me an apple to eat, so I pick it up and eat it, while walking down the hallway and come towards my locker.

Luckily bts and the so called "bts gf" wasn't here so, I continue to walk amd come to my classroom and today's schedule unnies was my math class and I'm so happy right now.

I was sitting on my chair when someone call my name and I look up and saw my unnies, I stand up and hug them and they sit beside me and we talk and laugh, until the students come inside one by one until students filled the room.

And for the first time bts was early with the so called "queenkas" I want to laugh at the name, it's so ugly as fuck like their faces. I glance at bts and gesture me to go at the rooftop right now, "unnies, I need to go somewhere wait for me I'll be back in a minute" I said and run out going to the rooftop.

End of yn POV

Jin POV

I woke up early as usual and take a bath then go downstairs waiting the food to cook, I miss to cook, I can't right now because dad will angry at me but then I thought of yn being our step-sister.

Actually, I don't hate yn nor I like her but I want her to be my sister, I don't know why yoongi, jimin, taehyung and jungkook hate her and our step-mother.

I guess it's because of the past, they got a trauma after our another step-mom and sister did that to us and I really really hate them and I told my self to not trust any of the step mom and sis not just me but we promised each other not to trust them.

Jin hyung...

But when I knew yn will be our soon to be step sister I feel like I'm in euphoria and know that I'm ready to accept dad's gf and dad's gf daughter.

Jin hyung...

Because, it's my first time to have a sister who didn't drools over us and our money and I was shock that yn is reacting that way, so I knew that yn and her mom is not the mom and sister we have last time.

Jin hyung...

But I need to make it sure so, I told yoongi to see their information but we got nothing but a blank-

YAHHH JIN HYUNG!!!

I got into my senses when someone shouting my name, "what the fuck is wrong with you?" Yoongi ask and I just didn't answer and sigh, they all look confuse.

"Let's go eat, the breakfast is cold right now before of you" jungkook told me and I just stand up and sat on my chair, I noticed dad is not here "where's dad?" I ask and look at them.

"Dad is coming down in a second" hobi said and jin noded, I know namjoon want to ask something but didn't ask, I was about to ask what is his question when dad came down and sit on his chair "your step-mom and sister will come here for dinner because last dinner didn't fo well" father said and eat his breakfast.

We all eat in silence and dad stand up and leave, "I really hate yn" jungkook said "me too" taeh and jimin said and I look at them "guys, what if yn and her mom isn't like them?" I ask and make the four angry.

"Seriously hyung that to us now, after those bitch did to us" jimin said amgryly "I just ask jimin don't be so angry" I said, after we all eat we go to our car and drive to school. After a minute we park the car and come inside the classroom and yn glance at us and taehyung gesture yn to come at the rooftop and she did without hesitation.

End of jin POV

At the rooftop

Yn wait bts at the rooftop and she heard the rooftop door opened so she look at the door arm crossed to her chest. "So, yn did you tell to your mom about what you will-" taehyung cut by yn.

"Shut up taehyung, I didn't and I don't think I will" yn said coldly and jimin scoff makes everyone look at him "welcome to the hell yn, we'll make your life a living hell" jimin said making the three boys smirk.

"Go ahead then, if that's what you make happy, but make sure you can kill me with your so called 'hell'" I smirk "you are really something yn" yoongi said "shorty number 2, for your information I have many talents you didn't know so good luck" I said.

"Just do what we told you-" you cutted jungkook's sentence"jungkook for your information I'm not a slave to do what you ask, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP PESTERING ME, YOU PESTS!!!" I shouted and walk away, "yn is full of surprises, really" namjoon said.