Chapter Twenty

Y/N pov

I hated being home without Lizzie. As much as I love Lukas and Tim, they also made me want to kill them. They also introduced me to our James replacement. Dee Thomas. She was the same age as the three of us but attended a high school in a different district.

She was an awesome guitar player. Definitely better than James ever was, and she loved our style. So right now I am facetiming Lizzie while we are in the studio.

"Hey baby." She beamed at me through the screen.

"Hi my love." I smiled as I admired her. "How is filming?"

"It's well it's going." She sighed as I smiled at her. "I'm just so tired all the time now."

"Have you been resting plenty?" I asked her as she shook her head no. "You should try to rest as much as you can."

"I will try baby." She smiled timidly. "How has rehearsels been?"

"They've been great." I told her. "Honestly, Dee is a great guitarist. Better than James."

"Dee? As in a woman?" Lizzie asked with a hint of jealousy causing me to smirk slightly.

"Yes. She is indeed a woman Lizzie." I teased her as she scoffed. "Seriously love, you have nothing to worry about. I only have eyes for you."

"You best had only have eyes for me." She glared at me.

"You are carrying my baby. You are the woman I want to spend my life with." I told her honestly. "I am in love with you Lizzie." I told her honestlt.

"I am in love with you Y/N. So much." She whispered tearily. "I can't wait to come home."

"I can't wait for you to come home." I told her softly. We both bid our goodbyes before I went back inside with the guys.

"How's the old ball and chain?" Tim asked with a smirk. I through a bottle of water at him making the others laugh.

"You're lucky you're my best mate." I told him.

"I thought I was your best mate?" Lukas said feigning hurt.

"You're more of a brother to me." I told him as he smirked. "Shall we take it from the top."

(AN: Listen to Just Found Heaven by Daughtry)

Gone all my life
Worried about my soul
Brimstone and fire, stories I've been told
Then I saw grace right before my eyes
I should break through those gates
And fall from the sky

I hate to let you down, hate to let you down no
Hate to say it now, hate to say it now
But hmm

I don't really care where I go when I die
'Cause I just found heaven
You can tell the devil that he's wasting his time oh
'Cause I just found heaven
Singing Halle- Halle- Halle- Halle-Hallelujah
Singing Halle- Halle- Halle- Halle- Hallelujah
Hallelujah

Sins wash away
Dark turns to light
Your body is a temple so take me inside, oh
I feel no pain, pleasure's all mine
You give me a taste of eternal life

I hate to let you down, hate to let you down no
Hate to say it now, hate to say it now
But

I don't really care where I go when I die
'Cause I just found heaven
You can tell the devil that he's wasting his time
'Cause I just found heaven
Singing Halle- Halle- Halle- Halle- Hallelujah
Hallelujah

Hate to let you down, hate to let you down no

I don't really care where I go when I die
You can tell the devil that he's wasting his time oh
Oh I don't really care where I go when I die
'Cause I just found heaven
You can tell the devil that he's wasting his time oh
'Cause I just found heaven
Singing Halle- Halle- Halle- Halle- Hallelujah
Hallelujah

Oh Hallelujah
'Cause I just found heaven, Hallelujah
(Oh, I hate to let you down, hate to let you down no)
Hallelujah
(Hate to let you down, hate to let you down no)
Hallelujah

When we had finished the song, everyone had smiles on their faces. Tim had a smirk ready to say some remark.

"You have definitely softened and become a love struck idiot since you met Lizzie." He smirked earning a punch in the arm off of Lukas.

"I think it was amazing." Lukas said as Dee agreed.

"Thank you guys." I sighed as I removed my guitar from myself and placing it on a stand. "Hopefully Lizzie will like it when she hears it."

"I'm sure she will love it." Dee smiled as she patted my back.

As Tim and Dee went to pack away our stuff, Lukas approached me.

"It's good to see you happy Y/N." He whispered as I smiled at him. "This is what Sally would have wanted for you."

"I know." I spoke quietly. "I just hope I could have seen it earlier but then, I probably wouldn't have met Lizzie."

"Lizzie makes you a better version of yourself Y/N. Just like Sally did." He said before he joined the others in packing our gear away. I couldn't help but smile at his words and how true they were. This is a huge step in moving forward. Moving away from the grief and sadness and actually living life the way it should be lived. Being able to share my love with someone who is extremely important to me.

AN

Finally a chapter is here guys. Please let me know what you think