Chapter 16 - Turth

Photo of Alcatraz

Photo of Alcatraz

TW - talk of suicide

The way that this chapter turned out was not the way that I thought it would go in my head. But that's okay because nothing ever goes the way my brain will think it'll go. So you get more backstory on Jules and Liam. Yay! *why the fuck am I like this*

"Hey guys! Welcome back to another video!" Colby yelled into the camera. Neither boy has yet to talk about what happened at the witches house.

They had sometime before they actually had to go to the haunted prison but couldn't take being alone in silence the whole time. So, once they all finally had enough, they thought it would just be best to go to Alcatraz, or see if they could get in early by like 20 minutes.

They were actually able to get in early since no one else was there that day but them. Their tour guide, Mike, was very nice and seemed to love his job. Kyle was the only one in the group that wasn't used to all of the haunted/horror aspects of being a paranormal youtuber. Not yet at least.

They had everything ready for what they were going to say. Although, they were all still pretty shaken up and creeped out by what Edith had told them, they soon forgot about it the minute they stepped foot on Alcatraz. The whole place had weird vibes, but then again, every prison did.

"Today we are here with Kyle, Liam and Logan! Visiting the famous Alcatraz!" Sam finishes, gestering at the other three boys, "We have planned this video for a long time and we are so happy that we got two amazing ghost hunters, plus Kyle, here with us today."

"Wow. Really feeling the love guys." Kyle chuckles.

"Now this prison was going on 29 years of operation before it got shut down on March 21 1963. Now, there were a few deaths on this island that make up for the hauntings. Eight people were murdered by inmates, five men killed themselves and fifteen died of natural illnesses. Many people did try to escape this maximum security prison but they were all said to have drowned while trying to swim to the shore." Liam starts, stating some facts while Logan starts looking around. Wondering off from the group.

Logan

Logan

Logan

"God fucking dammit." Logan mutters under his breath. Looking around trying to find out where the voice of Jules is coming from, he sees a shadow out of the corner of his eye. Turning fully around it's very easy to see a Jules smiling ear to ear at him. Staring into his soul like it has nothing better to do.

"Kyle," Logan whispers, nugging the boy next to him, "Do you see a very creepy Jules smiling and standing right around the prison corner?"

Kyle slowly turns around only to see the exact same thing that Logan is seeing. Jules's doppelgänger was staring straight at the five boys. "What the fuck?" Kyle mutters, thinking that he is going insane, "I have never believed in doppelgäangers. At least, not until now. Why is it here?"