Chapter 28 - Ghosts (Logan)

TW ~ Mentions/hinting at SA

A/N ~ Yes this chapter is almost parrel to the last one. Instead, it's in Logan's POV. Also, even though they are almost similar, I am still writing this one out completely by hand instead of just copying and pasting since that's not very fun.

POV ~ Logan

"Kyle!"

No response...

"Hey bud. Wake up."

No response...

"Kyle!" Logan yells, louder this time.

"Wh-what?" Kyle asks. Logan can see him slowly opening his eyes.

"Fucking hell you scared the shit out of me. I thought you died."

And that's where we start off. Logan always knew that Kyle had his ups and downs, but he never knew how bad it was until their night out with Sam, Colby, and Seth.

~ Few hours earlier. ~

"Alright, are we ready to go?" Seth asks after talking to Amanda and Jules.

"Yep. What could possibly go wrong?" Sam asks, chuckling a little.

Logan found Kyle staring at him. He knew what he was thinking. Whenever they go ghost hunting, something always goes wrong. The only thing that makes this time worse, is that they have Seth, Sam, and Colby with them.

'Whatever.' Logan thinks, following Colby to the car, 'We'll make sure that nothing goes wrong.'

"Hop in. This is going to be so much fun." Seth says, getting in the car.

Logan tunes him out after that. He just needs to make sure that Kyle will be okay with this. Logan knew what was to come of this if they found out anything. 'It'll be okay. Everything will be okay.'

But, like everything, bad luck follows. Logan just hopes that their bad luck will follow someone else for the day. He doesn't feel like dealing with it. This is going to be an interesting time. Anything is bound to happen.

~~~~

"We're here." Logan says, slapping Kyle.

"Huh?" Kyle asks, looking worse then before.

"You good?" Logan asks worryingly.

"No. I don't think I'm going to make it very far in this place without collapsing. I can already feel my energy going bye-bye and we haven't even stepped foot into the asylum."

"Stay close to me. We got this. They won't find out why we don't go to these kinds of places anymore."

"You say that now but I bet you $20 by the end of this trip that they'll find out."

Logan takes a step back, holding out his hand for Kyle to shake, "Deal."

Kyle looks at it for a few seconds before shaking Logan's hand, "Just so you know, I don't have $20 on me. So if I lose, you'll have to wait."

"As long as I get the $20, I could care less."

"Are you ready guys?" Sam asks, slinging his arms around Logan and Kyle.

...

"This place is terrifying." Colby says, handing out flashlights to everyone then turning his on.

"Do we split up?" Sam asks.

"I'm going with Logan!" Seth yells, grabbing Logan's arm. 'God damn.' Logan thinks, looking at Seth with a wary smile.