Chapter 13 - Emma (Part 1)

"Do you guys need help?" Colby asks, looking at the group.

"We're okay, thanks." Jules answers, turning back to Liam.

"I can't believe that you would listen to a literal ghost child then your own friends. I mean, you take her word for everything!" Liam yells, getting angrier by the second.

"I do NOT take her word for everything. It is not my fault that she is attached to me." 

"Yeah? But you can easily tell her to stop following you."

"SHE IS A CHILD! SHE HAS NO FAMILY BESIDES US! SHE. IS .SIX. SHE DIED AT SIX AND SHE FELT SAFE ENOUGH TO FOLLOW ME!"

"Guys, lets just cal-"

"No. You don't get to say ANYTHING for the fact that half of this is your fault."

"WHAT? You mean for getting us here. This is because of me. We have this channel because of me. These fans are because of me. You never even wanted to do this."

"AND I STILL DON'T! IF I COULD GO BACK AND MAKE SURE THAT YOU NEVER CREATED THAT CHANNEL, MY LIFE WOULD BE BETTER OFF!" Jules yells, storming off back to the asylum to get their motorcycle. Emma, who has been looking at Liam with teary eyes the whole time, goes after Jules to make sure that they are safe.

"Fuck." Liam mutters, looking around for a sign of Emma to apologize. Sam clears his throat looking very confused at the group.

"What the fuck just just happened? What were you guys talking about?"

"And who the fuck is Emma?" Colby asks, also looking confused.

"Yo, is Emma a ghost?" Seth asks, looking excited.

"Yeah, she's attached to Jules, and a protector attachment as well. Some spirits are scared of her because of how young she is." Liam answers, looking off into the woods.

"That's kind of cool. Can you see Emma?"

"Yeah, I can. I can also hear her as well, I'm a medium." Liam says, only saying that he is since they don't want to give away Jules and make her more pissed.

Meanwhile

"I can't fucking believe that he would even say something like that. Like, you are a joy to have around Emma. You help us out so much.

Jules

Jules

"Shut the fuck up Logan and stop following me!" Jules yells, turning around, "Logan?"

Jules

"Shit. This is just like Logan said happened to Shelby before she ran off. Is that Logan's doppelgänger then?"

Jules

"I should go back to the group."

...

"Logan?"

Hey Jules, nice seeing you around here

"You aren't Logan, just a sad copycat." Jules answers, stepping around 'Logan.'

What do you mean? I am the same Logan as always

"Logan would never say that." Jules snaps back, practically running at this point.

You can't hide from fate. You're destined to die in about ... a year? Two years. Something like that and you can thank your ancestors for that.

"What do you mean?" Jules asks, stopping in their tracks.