Epilogue

"Geez, what's taking him so long?" Jamie muttered to herself and looked at her newly stolen watch. She had been waiting at the table now for a good twenty minutes. She had even dressed properly for the date. Her hair was pinned up, she had a small, white dress on, covered in tiny cherries, and her brand-new white Chuck Taylors were anxiously tapping against the ground. All of a sudden, she heard the bell at the front door ring. He rushed over to the table, apologizing immediately.

"I'm so sorry I'm late doll, work kept me back," Dally said as he kissed her cheek and sat down in front of her.

"It's been two years and you still can't show up to a date on time," she remarked with a laugh and took a sip of her strawberry milkshake.

"You ordered without me?" He asked, pretending to be hurt.

"Well, you took so Goddamn long, it was only fair," she joked and took another sip.

"I guess," he laughed back and took his jacket off.

"So, why did you want to meet up tonight?" Dal asked and dug into his food that had just arrived.

"Well, I have big news," Jamie said and scratched the back of her neck in worry. Dallas stopped eating and looked up from his food.

"I'm pregnant."

Word count: 221

Thank you all for reading. This book took me a year to write and after months of procrastination I finally published on Wattpad. Once again thank you all for reading. It means a lot. Love ya buddies. xxx River