Chapter 23

Chapter 23

The rest of the weekend went by smoothly. We all utilised the few days we had to get to know each other a little bit better, and also form some kind of bond. I can now proudly say that my brother has gained two siblings in Jongi and Lu, though I'm still sceptical about anything that has to do with Jongi. Speaking of which, he managed to not bring up his mistress the entire weekend, much to Siya and I's satisfaction as anything that has to do with her, leaves a bitter taste in one's mouth. The house feels empty now that all of our guests have gone back to their lives and maybe that's why Siya's also dreading waking up to get started with his day. It's a little after seven and Siya and I are still in bed, cuddling. We're laying in comfortable silence while listening to the sound of our hearts beating in sync. Schools have also opened, and I need to submit my maternity leave with Mr Phakade as I have not done so since the incident at school last year. "Bhabha," Siya says to me while snuggling me closer to his chest. (Baby) I feel his engorged firm member brush against my back and that sends tingles down my spine. I whimper as desire spreads through my body like a wildfire. I pull his arms tighter around my chest and shove my ass against his groin, grinding in circular motion. He groans. "Zamo," he pleads, his voice sounding soft and breathy. I press my lips together, suppressing my laughter. He removes one of his arms from around me and wraps it around my waist and holds me in place. "You enjoy teasing me, don't you?" He asks against my ear. His warm breath that brushes against my ear has me shutting my eyes as heat passes through my body. My breath hitches when I feel his warm tongue trail tenderly from the crevice of my neck all the way up to my ear lobe. He gently tugs at with his teeth and I moan while pressing my head against his chest as my body reacts to his treacherous touch. He lowers his head back to the nook of my neck and starts to suck while leaving wet kisses on my soft skin, taking his time to shower my neck with love. I arch my back further into his crotch when I feel him blowing air where his lips had left warm trails of love. He removes his hand from my waist and places it in between my thighs and squeezes one firmly. Like the whore that I am, I spread my legs wide open, giving him access and I feel him smile against my neck as I do so. "Someone's overly eager this morning," he teases while trailing his palm up my thigh. I won't even lie and say I'm not because I am. Whenever there's a possibility of me receiving strokes from this man, I take it with open arms, well in this instance, it's legs. *giggle*

"Morning Mrs Me," he whispers against my ear in a low groggy voice, ceasing his onslaught. No! This man can't do this to me. I snap my eyes open and tilt my head to look at him, "Why did you stop?" I whine. The smirk on his face tells me he's super pleased with himself. "Awukandi bulisi nokundibulisa kodwa sewufuna umthondo," he feigns offence. (You haven't even said hello to me, but you already want my dick) I stare at him in disbelief, and he stares back at me expectedly. "Okay, ke. Good morning sthandwa sam," I quickly greet. (Then... My love) He stares at me in disbelief. "Awuzukuzama nokubeka umzamo kumbuliso wakho? Into oyifunayo yile," he says while shoving his crotch further up my back. (You won't even try to put effort into your greeting? All you want is this) My eyes roll to the back, gripping the side of his thigh while shoving my ass even further into his scrotum. No words can explain just how good this man makes me feel. He's about to pull away from me when I grab his dick with my hand. He gasps, "Zamo." He sounds like I'm wounding him, but I know better. Andizumyeka ade andinike lento ndiyifunayo. (I'll not let him go until he gives me what I want) He places his hand on my wrist and tries to free himself from my grip but andivumi. (I'm not budging) After he tries a few more times to free himself from my grip, he gives in, and I smile victorious, but my victory is short lived. He unexpectedly cups my mound in his hand and slips two fingers through my slippery slit. "Aah," I cry out, loosening my grip. He gently runs his fingers through my folds, flicking and massaging my clit. I can't even begin to explain the state of euphoria that I'm in right now. He plunges two fingers inside my mound and moves in and out of me steadily. Gosh this feels so good. He tucks my pussy lips in between his fingers and slowly tugs at them. "Fuck!" I cry out. He releases my lips and taps on my clit numerous times, before plunging his fingers inside my mound. The slurpy sounds coming from my pussy are a clear indication of how aroused I am. "Fuck Zamo," Siya groans against my ear as I clench my walls around his fingers. He pumps in and out a few times before I feel my peak nearing. "Siya," I breathlessly call out his name. Blood shoots straight to my head and I start feeling woozy. Siya pumps his fingers a few more times in my mound and my body gives into the pleasure as my legs begin to shake. I grab onto his wrist tightly, arching my back even further up and scream out loud as the orgasm rips through my body. As soon as I calm down, he slips his fingers out of my dripping wet mound and raises them to his mouth and licks them. Trust this one to be naughty. He flips me over gently before planting a wet kiss on my lips, making me taste myself. "You taste amazing, love," he compliments against my lips. I blush.