Chapter 43

Chapter 43

I'm busy running up and down this yard feeding these villagers who are nosey and decided to join what was supposed to be an intimate celebration. Yazi abantu belali abanazi ntloni, walking into people's homes uninvited but then again, their intrusion is the essence of staying in a village, communism. (You know, villagers have no shame) I grunt as I take a tray full of plates which I'm taking to Siya and the men who're sitting by the kraal, and I pass the happy couple sucking faces behind the house. "Lulama!" I whisper-yell. She jumps off Matthew as though she's been burnt. Matthew hangs his head low, avoiding making eye contact with me. "Sisi," Lu says, hiding her crimson face. This child. "Stop sucking faces with your husband! Come and help me serve these people," I say leaving her behind. She giggles a bit, I guess she's not buying my scolding facade. This child. I walk towards the kraal and spot Siya sharing a laugh with some old men. He spots me just as I slow my walk and approaches me with a broad smile on his face. "Mkam," he greets as soon as he reaches me. (My wife) He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. I gasp, and almost drop the tray in my hand. "Siya," I whisper while blushing as I spot a few eyes on us. This man. "What?" he asks, his lips quirking into a smirk. I shake my head in disapproval and glaringly eye him. He chuckles. Idiot! "Oh, so you can suck faces with your husband, but I can't?" Lu's voice echoes beside us. I raise my eyes and head to look at her and she's standing beside us with her arms crossed across her chest while tapping her right foot. Sigh.

"You've only been married for what, two seconds, and you're already scolding my wife?" Siya mocks, much to her frustration. She rolls her eyes at her brother before aggressively ripping the tray out of my hands leaving me giggling. I know she's annoyed because I disturbed her moment with her man, but I also need... No, I also deserve a minute with mine too. Kudala ndibilela yena apha now it's her turn to sweat. (I've been busting my ass for her) I decide to bask in my man's love after her little tantrum and revert my eyes and attention to this one before me. "Now, where were we?" Siya asks, lowering his head to the nape of my neck. Just the feeling of his warm breath fanning my face has my skin breaking out into hives. I'm sure uba wandiyela egqirheni because the effect he has on me is abnormal. (That he went to a witchdoctor) I hear a few people whistle behind us and I can't help but hide myself on his chest. He chuckles. I place my hands on his chest and duck his sensual advances, with a smile on my face. "Uyandibaleka?" (Are you running away from me) His eyes have turned dark as he stares intently at me. "No, but people are looking," I say, indicating with my eyes the attention we've attracted. He chuckles and takes a step back. "Haike, ndizokuyeka okwangoku but we're going to finish this later," he says, perking my lips before walking away. (Well, I'll stop for now) I tighten my thighs as my clit throbs at the thought of what lies ahead. Blushing, I turn on my heels and walk back to the house to continue with my task.

"Kumnandi uthandwa, neh?" says one of the women in the kitchen with a smile. (It's nice to be loved, right) I blush.

"Khanimjonge umomotheka njani?" she continues. (Just look at how she's blushing)

"Inoba ukupha kamnandi, neh?" (He must be giving it to you good) This woman.

"Nangoku," another certifies. (Most definitely) Embarrassment washes over me.

"Daps yekani iskwiza sam. Nimenza abe neentloni," Funeka says walking inside the kitchen. (Aunt, leave my sister-in-law alone. You make her feel shy)

"Hayi wethu," her aunt says, shooing her away. (Oh well) She giggles.

"Uright skwiza sam?" she asks, assessing me warily. (Are you okay my sister-in-law)

"Ndiright mntase, just tired," I admit. (I'm fine, sis)

"uSoso ebebusy phez'kwakhe izolo, yilonto edinwe kangaka," her aunt teases. (Soso was busy on top of her last night, that's why she's so tired) Laughter fills the kitchen. Thixo wam lomfazi! (My God, this woman)