Chapter 35

Chapter 35

We drive back to our house in utter silence. The car is drenched in lust and desire. One can just tell that as soon as we get home, we'll be bouncing off the walls. My mind is already swimming with ideas of what I want to do to him., or what he's going to do to me. He parks the car and kills the engine. He doesn't immediately jump off like I expect him to, instead he rests his head on the steering wheel. I turn to look at him as worry engulfs me. "Baby uright?" (Are you okay) I place my hand on his back and brush it soothingly. He nods his head while it's still resting on the steering wheel. "Mm," he hums in response, but I'm not convinced. This man had better not do this to me, not when I'm this hungry for him, please Jehovah. "Ingathi ndizogqhabuka," he states. (I feel like I'm going to explode) Hayibo! (What) I stare at him confused. "Uzogqhabhuka?" I confirm. (You'll explode) Again, he nods his head with his head still plastered against the steering wheel. No, he has to explain what he means by this. There's no way a person can just say they're about to explode and not explain why they feel that way. He raises his head from the steering wheel and looks at me with hooded eyes. He takes my hand and places it on his rock-solid shaft. My God. Kanti lonke eli xesha lendoda ithetha ngoku batywa? (All this time this man is talking about being honey) Siya's unbelievable, honestly. "Andiqondi ukuba ndizokwazi ukuhamba," he whispers. (I don't think I'll be able to walk) I shake my head in disbelief. This man can't be serious. I unbuckle his belt and slowly loosen his belt before unclipping the buttons of his chino pants to offer him some relief. I trail my index finger softly against his length, teasing him. He hisses in through his clenched teeth and shuts his eyes. His rod twitches beneath my finger and I give it a gentle squeeze. I don't think, since we've met that I've ever seen nor felt him this hard. "Z... Zaaamo," he whispers in a barely audible voice. I want to chuckle at how vulnerable he is right now, but I hold it in. I trail my finger up to the elastic of his briefs and gently tug at them. He groans like a wounded bull as soon as my finger comes in contact with his coarse and curled up pubic hair. The static charge that flows between us is so strong that goosebumps spread all over my body. You'd swear this is the first time we're getting acquainted physically. My fingers land on his mushroom head that's covered in slimy goo and swirl my thumb on his swollen mushroom head. He grunts. "Bhabha." (Baby) I smirk. I run my fingers all the way up his length before giving his entire girth a squeeze, letting go. His eyes snap open as soon as I take out my hand from his brief. "Wenzani?" his raspy voice asks. (What are you doing) I smirk and open the door. He unexpectedly wraps his hand around my wrist to prevent me from exiting the car. "Uyaphi?" (Where're you going) This man. I giggle and turn to look at him. "Ndilandele uz'obona." (Follow me and you'll see) In the speed of light, he frees my wrist and unbuckles his seat belt before jumping out of the car leaving me behind in stitches. I grab the parcel from Lu as I intend on making use of it tonight and following behind this deranged man of mine. He trips on his pants and almost falls face first as he walks towards the door. I burst out laughing. The idiot forgot to buckle up his pants. Men though. He picks his pants from his knees and holds them with one hand around his waist with his belt dangling loosely on the side. I hope none of our neighbours are seeing any of this. He struggles to open the front door but manages in the end. As soon as he shuts the door behind us, his hands are all over me. This feels like the first time we christened the house only this time, I no longer have a belly. He backs me up against the wall and kissed me with so much hunger. The kiss is rushed and sloppy, but I love it. I wrap my arms around his waist and draw him closer to me, pressing his crotch against my thigh. I start grinding my thigh against his groin which he responds to by groaning deliciously against my lips. Messiah olungileyo! (Good Messiah) He removes his hand from my hips and runs it up my thigh, lifting my dress in parallel. He unexpectedly cups my core, and my legs are starting to wobble. If I'm not careful, I'm going to cum right this very moment. He raises my one leg and wraps it around his waist while the fingers of his other hand brush against the fabric of my lacy thong. I grab a chunk of his hair and fist on it. I need relief. Urgent relief! I start grinding my core against his hand and his voice vibrates against my lips. That just arouses me even more. I know he can feel how drenched I am. The sound of his ringing phone threatens to disturb our moment, but we ignore it until the persistent ringing impels us to withdraw from each other. He rests his forehead against mine while we both take a minute to regulate our ragged breathing. He inclines his body forward and picks up his pants which are pooled by his ankles, in search of his phone. As soon as he swipes right to answer the cool, our ears are filled by makhulu's displeased voice. "Nibusy niyatyana apho, anitsho nokuba nifike kakuhle endlini!" (You're busy fucking there, you don't even say that you've arrived safely at home) Shit! "Nizilibele uba ninabantwana?" My heart starts beating aggressively at the mention of my kids. (Have you forgotten that you have children) "Ma-" Siya tries to speak but she's not having it. "Hayi voetsek man! Into eniyaziyo kuxhwithana! Kanti nizoba ngabazali abanjani na?" (Hey, get away! All you know is to have sex! What kind of parents are you going to be, huh) I swallow a lump that's on my throat. We both keep quiet as we're afraid to anger her any further.