Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Siya

I didn't sleep a wink last night. I spent all night trying to wreck my brain trying to figure out who of my enemies could be targeting my family. Most people don't know of Zamo and the twins and those who do, I trust them enough to know better than to start a war with me. I just hope that Bonga is having better luck than me because I know that as soon as Zamo wakes up, she's going to demand answers. I check the time on my phone and it's just after six. I don't even know how she slept because I've been cooped up in the twins' nursery since last night. uMaDlamini will lose her shit if she finds out, which I know she will. Uyandazi lamfazi. (That woman knows me) I quickly shut down my laptop and walk out of the nursery to our bedroom to freshen up. I carefully open the door and I find her sleeping peacefully. Umhle kodwa umfaz'wam bafethu. (My wife is beautiful, guys) I plant a kiss on her temple before walking to our bathroom to take a quick shower. I'm as hush as I can be as I complete the rest of my hygiene routine as I don't want to wake her up. She hardly gets any rest with the twins around, so I know how much she needs the rest. Her phone flashes on top of her pillow and I dash to it, fearing that it's an alarm or call that will wake her up but to my surprise, it's just a reminder that our furniture is being delivered today. Finally! I decide to take her phone with me in case the delivery guy's call. I exit our bedroom and head to the kitchen to start preparing breakfast for us. I decide to make oats which I'll pair with cranberries and pecan nuts for the crunch. For something greasy, I make Gruyère, Bacon and Spinach Scrambled Eggs with smoked trout. I dice some fruit into a bowl and plate it with Greek yogurt. Lastly, I make tea for her and coffee for me and place everything on the tray. Now this is what I call a breakfast. I walk to our bedroom with the tray in my hand. I find her still knocked out. I place the tray on the far end of the bed before peppering her face with kisses, waking her up. She mumbles and groans while shoo me away from her. I chuckle at how cute she looks right now. "Haibo, vuka sthandwa sam. Iyakukhumbula indoda," I whine, planting a wet kiss on her lips. (No, wake up my love. Your man misses you) I feel her smile against my lips before she flutters her beautiful eyes open. "Hi," she whispers while looking at me. I feel heat threaten to creep up my cheeks, but I fight it. Idyan ayiblushi. (A man doesn't blush) "Hi. I made us breakfast," I say, gesturing with my head to the tray on top of the bed. She drags her body in an upward position and sits up straight. "All of this for me?" she asks with a road smile on her face. God, I live to make this woman happy. "For us." She squeals in excitement before jumping off the bed, making her way to the bathroom, stark naked. My dick twitches at the sight of her voluptuous body. Focus, Siyabulela. Focus.

She comes back a few moments later looking refreshed and settles, ready to devour what's before her. She takes the bowl of oats first and starts feeding us.

"Have you checked on oma?" she asks, shoving a spoonful of oats down my mouth.

"Huh uh," I hum, shaking my head as I swallow. She nods her head in acknowledgement.

"Okay. Ndizoba fownela after we're done eating." (I'll call them) I nod.

She looks around her as if in search of something.

"Have you seen my phone?" she asks, placing the bowl on the tray.

She gets on her knees, with her back towards me and flips her pillow. All my senses vanish as my eyes stay glued on her ass cheeks that are spread before me. What I would do to that -.

"Siyabulela!" she yells, snapping me out of my trans. I clear my throat while fighting off the urge to bury myself inside of her.

"Huh? Ubu... Ubusithini?" (What... What were you saying) She rolls her eyes at me.