26.

I open my eyes and feel something around my waist then see Shōtas body, I then remember everything that happened last night and go bright red. I wipe away my thoughts and snuggle closer to Shōta. I then suddenly feel him place his hand on the back of my head and he strokes my hair. I let out a small gasp then look up to see Shōta smiling at me. "I have been waiting for you to wake up." He says in a sexy morning voice. "I have been waiting for you to wake up." I don't say anything and just snuggle even closer to him.

We lay in bed for a few minutes before he says. "I have to get ready for work now." Aizawa pulls away and sits up. "I'm already late." I also sit up.

"You don't seem to be in a rush if your late." I tease him knowing why he's not rushing. He gets out of bed and begins to get dressed

"I honestly don't care if I'm late, but I am not going to let those kids have a substitute or destroy my classroom." I chuckle at his words while I watch him put on his shirt from behind.

"I know." I say then get up myself. "Im only teasing you." I walk closer to him and wrap my arms around his waist. He chuckles and manages to turn himself around. I look up at him as he bends down and gives me a kiss on the forehead.

"Don't you have work too?"

"I still have two hours till then."

"Well I don't have time to stay here. I wish I did, but I must go deal with my students...unfortunately." I chuckle one last time then pull away from him. "Last night was fun though." Shōta gives me a wink and I turn beat red. He notices and lets out a small chuckle. "I have to go now. I'll see you later though." He says and exits the room.

I stand there and look at the door for a few seconds before remembering that I have absolutely nothing on. I quickly put on some comfy clothes and head to the kitchen. I make myself some breakfast and sit on my couch to watch TV

~Aizawa POV~

After leaving Y/Ns house, I head to UA. Like always, the class is loud and rowdy. I get to my classroom and hear a loud voice. I let out a small annoyed sigh. "Hizashi" I whisper then open the door and enter.

"I told you!" Eda, a annoying boy with blue hair and class stands up and says. "Mr. Aizawa is going to be here to." He turns to Kaksuki, a blond hair boy with with red eyes. "Told you Bakugo."

"Shut it nerd!" Bakugo yells at him.

"Of course Mr. Aizawa would never miss class." Izuku, a green hair and freckle kid says. "Although, if Mr. Aizawa was ever gone or super late then there could be a endless possibility of reasons why like..." He starts mumbling a lot of things.

"Everyone shut up." I say as I reach my desk.

"Hey Shōta." Hizashi yells.

"That means you blondie! Out of my classroom." Hizashi leaves the room, yelling random things like usual. I sigh then teach my loud an annoying class.

~Y/N POV~

I looks at the time on my watch. A hour had already passed by! I get off the couch, wash my plate and then change into normal clothing. I head to work and even take the short way though UA. I found Shōta outside with his class. A lot of students seem to be falling whatever course that he gave them. He notice me so I wave and smile at him. He only nods his head at me. I sigh and roll my eyes then giggle a little. I continue walk until I reach the cafe.

*-*

Hours later after work is over, I walk back to my apartment to find Shōta on him phone, waiting outside for me. I smile as I approach him. "Hey."

He looks up and smiles. "Hey kitty." He says as he puts his phone in his pocket then walks up to me and kisses me. As we pull away from each others lips, I smile then chuckle.

"Let me get my key so we can go inside." I say the I start to dig around in my pocket for my key.

"Actually..." I stop and turn my attention towards Shōta. "I have a better idea."

"What's that?"

"How about we go out tonight."

"Where to?"

"Anywhere you want to go."

I smile. "Ok then." We walk away from my apartment.

*-*

It has been almost a year since me and Shōta have been together. He has taken me out on so many dates and bought me a few things. Of course I have bought him more stuff with all the money that I have. Hisashi and my gang finally accepted him after months of convincing them, as long as he doesn't report us. Tonight, Shōta is taking me out for a fancy dinner for our anniversary.

"Here we are." He says as we walk up to the entrance. We walk inside and are seated at a table.

"I've never been to somewhere so fancy."

"Well now you have." He gives me a smile.

One of the waiters walks over. "Hello and what would you two like?" Once we both order, the waiter takes the menus and walks off.

After waiting for a long time and chatting about things with Shōta, the food finally comes out. We eat out food then stands up.

"Before we go. I would like to ask you someone." His words confuse me, but then I realize what the question is a he begins to reach into his pocket and pulls out a small box. He then gets down on one knee. "Will you marry me?" Everyone in the restaurant heard his words and looks in our direction.

"Yes!" I say as tears fill my eyes. Shōta stands back up and places the ring on my finger the kisses me. Everyone around us claps as we continue to kiss

*-*

It has now been a few months since the wedding and me and Shōta live our lives in peace and happiness. After getting married, Shōta introduced me to his chaotic class and they all accepted me, well except for the one called Bakugo.

A/N

Thank you all for the support on this book! I really appreciate all of you. I have worked on this book for almost a year. I was not expecting this book to become as popular as it is now, thank you! I am working on more fanfics with other's characters if you want to go check those out when they come out.

Thank you all so much and I hope you enjoyed this book <3