24.

~Y/N POV~

Lunch rush is setting so I prepare myself to start rushing. I wait tables fast and bring out order as quickly as I can. I place down three orders and when I looked up, I see Shōta looking directly at me from in the line. I rush to the back and hide in a changing room. Why is he here?!? Did he not read the note that I left him on his coffee table?!? Shit! What do I do?!? I can't talk to him after everything that's happened.

"Who's in the changing room!?" A voice said, snapping me out of my thoughts "It's lunch rush, we need all hands on deck!" The curtain opens and Hiashi is in front of me. "Y/N? What are you doing in there?!?" I try my best to hold by my fear, anger, and tears, but I Hiashi can see through all of that. "Ok." He sighs. "Talk to me. What's wrong?"

It's silent for a few seconds. "You know that hero that you warned me about?" He nods his head. I let out a small sigh. "Well...he chased me one night, removed my mask and saw who I am..." His eyes go wide. "And I'm pretty sure he hates me now..." my voice begins to crack. "And he's waiting in the line as we speak!" Tears roll down my face. Hashai puts him arms around me and pulls me into a tight hug. I hug him back and cry into his shoulder.

"Does he know the reason why you do it?"

"No. If I try to explain anything to him, he will probably not even believe me. No hero ever believes someone they think is a villain when I'm not even a villain at all." I saw while sniffing and crying.

"Maybe that's why he's here. He's probably just looking for a reason as to why he think you are what you aren't." He pulls away and places his hands on my shoulders. "You should at least try and talk to him."

I slowly nod my head. "Maybe your right." Hisahi pulls me into another hug.

"Y/N!" A worker comes in. "Oh! Did I interrupt something?" I pull away from the hug this time and look at her.

"No, no. What is it?" I say, trying not to give away the fact that I just cried.

"There's a man at the counter who says that he wants to talk to you. Should I tell him that you need a minute or?"

I look up at Hiashi who gives me a weak smile and nods his head then look at the worker. "Tell him I'll be right there." She leaves.

"Are you going to be ok?" Hiashi says as he takes a napkin out of his pocket and hands it to me. I wipe the tears out of my eyes with it.

"Yeah...I'll be fine." I say and throw the napkin in the nearby trash. I walk out of the room and hold back more tears as I see him standing on the side of the counter. I avoid making eye contact while approaching him. "You wanted t-to see m-me.?"

~Aizawa POV~

I look down at her. She's avoiding eye contact with me. "Yes." I grumble. "May we go talk outside or somewhere more private?" She nods her head and then walks outside as I walk behind her.

~Y/N POV~

I walk to the ally that is right next to the cafe. I stop and turn around, still not making eye contact with him.

He sighs. "I have a lot of questions that were left unanswered. I was going to ask you before you ran off and I passed out so I need my answers now."

"I understand you want me to explain." I finally look up at him. "But it's not a good time for either of us. I have to finish my shift and you have a class to teach. I know your on your break now, but I think this should wait until we are both off of work. Come to my house and I'll try to explain everything." I push past him and without turning around I say "I know you probably hate me and will most likely hate me even more after I explain." I start to walk off when my arm is grabbed and I'm pull backwards into Shōtas arms. I let out a small gasp of surprise.

"How can I hate you when I don't know anything? If you are going to explain then I'll meet you at your house. I still have feelings for you and whatever you say might not change that." I look at him and see that he has a slight smile on his face. Tears swell up in my eye that I can't hold back anymore, except these are slightly happy tears and they roll down my face. Shōta leans down and give me a kiss on the forehead. More happy tears rub down my face and I let a smile come across my face.

I then pulls into a tighter hug for a few minutes before pulling away and wiping the tears off my face. "I better get back to work. Lunch rush is still going on."

He nods. "I'll see you at your house then, Kitty." He winks which makes me blush. I then turn around and walk back inside to the back. Moments later, Hiashi walks in.

"So how did it go?"

I look at him. "He wants me to explain everything to him. I told him I would meet him at my house and explain it all."

"That's good. Does he hate you?"

"He said "how can I hate you when I don't know anything" so I assume not yet."

"I told you that things would get ugly with this guy, but I can tell that your heart loves him so I'm not going to be mean to you about it anymore ok?" I nod. "Now get back to work. Lunch rush is getting more busy." I get up and walk out and start waiting tables, taking orders, and bring orders out

*-*

Finally work is over so I change into my normal clothes and go home. I walk to to the closer to the door and see Shōta smiling at me. I smile back at him then unlock the door and we both head inside.