The New Girl in School 37

The Akatsuki where in Sakura's room as they looked around the place hoping to find a clue as to where and who had taken Sakura and where she is at. But nothing was there but her blood that was still on the ground and on the edge of the tub making the men feel sick and pissed at not knowing if Sakura was still alive or not. Kabuto walked in with Orochimaru behind him slowly working his way to the bathroom. They noticed as he hesitated in opening the bathroom door open, but he opened the door ignoring the nagging voice in his mind to not do it. when he saw all of the blood on the ground he stumbled making Kabuto get to his side quickly and hold him up. Orochimaru pushed him back as he went to the blood and knelt down, he scanned it and looked around anger building up in him, he walked out and glared at everyone, "Kabuto look for her right now, I may not have command over the rest of you but if you all truly do care for her you will go out right now and look for her, with the amount of blood that is on that floor she is already severely injured and can die."

Kabuto nodded his head and was gone instantly, the rest looked to Pein who nodded his head the pairs left leaving Pein behind.

"Do you know who could of done this?"

"I have a lot of enemy's but they know not to mess with Sakura for not only will they have a war with me but with Sakura too."

Pein nodded his head and walked to the window and jumped out, Orochimaru fell to the floor as he held onto his head. As he looked back to the blood he felt his chest tighten and a lone tear slide down his cheek.

*With Sakura*

Sakura whimpered as man with the green hair smiled as he made cuts in her stomach then grabbed and squeeze her broken leg making her jump and scream in pain moving her limbs trying to move away from the man. Watching the actions of Sakura the man laughed and clapped his hands as he grabbed his kunai and cut her good leg making Sakura whimper and shake her head.

"I was so bored miss, sitting around waiting for my chance to play with you, and now I am, I'm so happy. You're so fun to play with, you know that?"

"Please stop"

"No, I want to play more" he said stabbing right above her ankle on her right leg her 'good' leg. After he had pulled out his kunai the door opened and the man with orange hair walked in. "Mikaru, boss says your time is up"

Sakura looked at Mikaru and saw him pouting as he looked down to her, "We'll have to continue another time my sweet sorry" Sakura glared at him as he walked off but when her eyes landed on the orange head she feared that he was going to hurt he more so than the others. When he was in and the door was closed behind him Sakura felt a shiver run over her body as he was walking to her. When he was close he sat down and leaned again the wall sighing, Sakura looked at him confused and eyed him curiously.

He looked at he feeling her eyes on him, "I'm not going to do anything to you so calm down"

Sakura scrunched up her eye brows her head ache worsening, "Why"

"Don't feel like it"

Sakura doubted him but laid down and closed her eyes waiting for him to hurt her, after a while when she didn't feel anything she opened her eyes and looked to him. "You really aren't going to do anything?"

"No"

Sakura felt tears build up in her eyes as she let her head relax and lay on the table.

"If you fall asleep then you might not wake up again sweet heart" Sakura heard him but couldn't open her eyes again and felt herself fall more and more into the deep dark abias.

*I hope you all liked this chapter!!!!! I worked extra hard on this just for you guys!!:) Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE and FOLLOW!!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!*