The New Girl in School(AkatsukiXSakura)5

Sakura looked at the guys and saw them looking at her place and said, "What? Come on." She started walking and walked up some stairs and was at her door. When she turned around she saw them walking slowly to her, she shrugged her shoulders and when she put her key in the lock and unlocked it they were behind her. She opened the door and walked in a little and took off her shoes, "Take your guys shoes off before coming in." She said walking to the kitchen.

The guys didn't respond. They were all surprised to see what she was living in. It was a run down, old, dusty, crappy apartment building that only she was living in. Her building/room was small, she had a kitchen that was connected to the living room. The living room was connect to her bedroom, and the bathroom was through the kitchen across from the door. It had a washer and dryer in there too. They walked in and took their shoes off and went into the living room and tried to sit down. They couldn't sit down because it was so cramped. "Sorry guys. Didn't think that any one was going to come over. Here" Sakura moved a stand with a small T.V on it a side and moved her futon then the guys sat down.

It was still cramped but they managed. Sakura came back with tea and chips and put them on the table. She sat down by Kakazu and Itachi. "Saku-chan, Tobi didn't know that you had such a tiny cramped old place."

"Tobi." Pein said sharply looking at him then was a little surprised to hear Sakura laughing, he turned to look at her.

"Its okay Pein. And yes Tobi, its is a small cramped old dusty crap hold. It was the best I could do." Sakura said smiling.

"What do you mean?" Kakazu asked looking down at Sakura.

"Well after I was kicked out, I didn't have money to get a place so now I'm in debt to the owner."

"What?" Itachi was now looking at her confused, of course not showing that he was.

"The owner gave me money to get food and clothes and other stuff. So now I owe him money for all that and for the first 2 months of rent." Sakura said looking down at her cup. "But its fine, I'm happy with having a home to go to and being able to eat." Sakura said smiling still looking down.

"Saku-chan!" Tobi got up and ran to Sakura jumping on her. "Don't worry Saku-chan. Tobi is here."

"Tobi I'm fine, really." Sakura said trying to push Tobi back.

"Tobi, Sakura doesn't like that." Madara said smiling.

"Tobi sorry Saku-chan." Tobi said sadly backing up.

"It's okay Tobi. I'm just not very comfortable or used to people touching me," Sakura looked down and whispered, "Nicely at least."

"Well you might want to get used to it, Tobi just loves hugging people, Un." Deidara said starring at Tobi angrily.

"Yeah, no matter how many times you tell him to stop, he just continues unless Madara says something. Sometimes he doesn't even listen though." Sasori said also starring at Tobi.

Tobi cowered away and hid behind Sakura. Sakura laughed, "It's okay Tobi."

"No, they will hurt Tobi." Tobi said a little scared.

Sakura laughed and rubbed Tobi's head, "No they wont. I promise." Sakura said, she smiled and when she did they all looked at her and saw how Tobi calmed down the rest of the day while they were there.

"Well I guess its time to go." Pein said looking at Sakura's little lone clock in the rotted corner frowning a little thinking to himself, 'I don't really want to leave her here though.'

"Tobi wants to ask Saku-chan a question."

"Yes, Tobi?"

"Why were you kicked out? And who kicked you out?" Tobi asked holding her arm.

Sakura looked at Tobi and her face grew grim and the look in her eyes of happiness and emotion for a split second went dead. Then Madara and Kakazu dragged Tobi away from her, Itachi touched her arm making her look at him. "Ignore him. You don't have to answer, we are just going to leave. We'll see you tomorrow." He said rubbing her arm then getting up and walking out.

Pein was the only one sitting in the room. "Sakura," Pein hesitated then sighed and got up and said, "See you tomorrow."

Sakura got up and walked Pein to the door and waved every one good-bye. Sakura sighed and closed the door falling to the ground holding her arms to her chest. 'Why do I feel so sad and lonely now that they are gone? Why do I feel as though I'm forgetting something very important?'