The New Girl in School(AkatsukiXSakura)8

Sakura walked through the doors and saw how big the place was and was quiet looking around. She stopped and looked back at the group. "Sorry for freaking out, I was trying to hold back, they just made me mad is all. So, what did you want to tell me?"

Pein looked at Sakura then decided it wasn't time. "Nothing, Just wanted you to get your mind off that. Want to sit?" Pein asked nodding his head to some furniture.

"Sure." Sakura walked over and sat down and looked at her hands. "Guess I was madder than I thought." She said laughing a hallow laugh that sent chills up the guys spines.

"Why did you get mad?" Itachi asked getting Sakura's attention.

"Nothing really, they were just telling me that I couldn't hangout with you guys anymore because you guys were going to hurt me if I did. I don't care if you guys hurt me, you guys wont be the first to anyways." Sakura said looking down at the ground.

"What do you mean?" Kakazu asked looking at Sakura.

"Nothing, just that there was a time that I got hurt I just don't remember."

"You don't remember?" Pein said.

"Yeah, every time I try to remember my head starts to really hurt, really bad." Sakura said tapping her head. The guys were quiet looking at her. Then she looked up at them and smiled. She stood up and said, "Well since I'm out early I'm going home to get a head start on work. See you guys tomorrow." Sakura said waving bye to them. They all sat there, quiet.

"I thought for a second there you were going to tell her the truth about every thing." Madara said looking at Pein.

"I was going to but its not the right time. I'll be in the office if you need me." Pein said walking up the steps. The rest went to their rooms.

*With Sakura*

'You are such a mess.' Inner said.

'Oh shut up. I know I am but that means you are to, you are a part of me.' Sakura thought.

'Yeah, yeah. I know, so moving away from that, what do you think Pein was really going to say, don't tell me you didn't think he was going to say anything?' Inner said.

"Of course I knew he was going to say something. I'm not an idiot even if you are. Anyways I don't know what he was going to say. I want to know though.' Sakura thought.

'Maybe it had something to do with your memories!?' Inner said.

"Maybe, we'll just have to wait.' Sakura thought walking into her house only then to be knocked out.

*Hi! Sorry for the short story didn't know where to lead it or much or what to say so I hope you like it. Thanks for reading and please read my other stories to. Thanks!*