The New Girl in School (AkatsukiXSakura)25

Sakura looked up and saw Tobi kneeling above above her and Pein, "Saku-chan, guys are hungery!"

Sakura starred at Tobi silently, she was getting a little tired of getting interrupted when ever she was getting close to having a little fun with someone, she was getting more excited since Pein was about to kiss her, she's always liked how he was always controlling and that he had a little balls to stand up to her sometimes. She sighed, "Fine Tobi I'll be out in a bit to start cooking dinner, tell them to hold on alright?"

Tobi was silent for a minute then nodded his head, "Alright, Tobi will go tell them right away because Tobi is a good boy!" Tobi yelled and jumped up running out the door, it slamming shut behind him. Both Sakura and Pein sighed and looked at each other and smirked.

"They really cant do much without you." Pein said getting up and sitting on his bed looking to Sakura as she started getting up.

"I guess so, but they can do things on their own, their S-rank missing nins, I'm not going to wipe their asses for them." Sakura said sitting down by Pein, she looked to him and was surprised a little that he kissed her. She felt his lips collide with hers with so much force she was surprised they didnt fall back. She felt him lick her bottom lip as if asking her to open her mouth, she opened her mouth slowly only to have his tongue rush in and explore her mouth, she moaned into the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

Pein groaned and pulled her into his lap, he put one hand behind her head in her hair and the other on the small of her back and was making circles, then they stopped and growled a little when they heard Tobi screaming for Sakura to save him from the murderous DeiDei. Sakura looked to Pein and kissed him quickly before getting off his lap and leaving his room to go adn murder DeiDei, Pein on the other hand sat in his room on his bed cursing his subordanates for being stupid, he laid down and groaned from the pain in his groins, he slowly sat up adn went to take a nice cold shower with images of his beautiful Cherry Blossom with him in his bed.

Sakura found DeiDei running around the living room after Tobi with clay in his hands, Sakura sighed and walked to the circle they were running in and punched DeiDei in the back of his head. She put her hands on her waist and glared at him, "What the hell do you think your doing?"

"Tobi wouldnt shut the hell up and then pulled my damn hair and pulled me to the ground calling me an idoit for trying to cook some food." DeiDei said glaring at Tobi, Tobi shivered and hid behind Sakura.

Sakura sighed and rubbed her head, "Really DeiDei, couldnt you be the bigger man and walk away from him and go to my room and wait for me there and calm down?"

DeiDei looked to Sakura with wide eyes, "I could've gone in your room?"

Sakura thought for a second and called for everyone to come to the living room, everyone but Madara and Pein was standing and looking at Sakura. Sakura took a deep breathe adn looked to them, "Alright, listen up all of you, I'm going to be nice and do this alright? When ever you get mad, or really annoyed and think that you might murder someone in the group, then go to my room for a bit and calm down, if I'm not in there I'll still let you guys go in, if I'm in there, I'll listen to you talk and do what I can to help you relax and calm back down. But if you guys take agvanttage of my nice offering then I will take it back, alright?"

The group was quiet and then smiled and nodded their heads, Sakura looked to NeNe and Shiki, she just sat there looking to her and smiled at her, "That means you two too, just because your new doesnt mean you wont get mad or annoyed." They both smiled and nodded their heads. Sakura sighed content and turned to the kitchen, "Alright I'm going to cook some dinner, I'll call when its done." Sakura walked into the kitchen and heard foot steps follow her, she turned and saw Shiki and NeNe, "Need something?"