The New Girl in School Part 33

Sakura tensed as she heard the noise and looked at Kabuto with wided shaken eyes and ran up the stairs not noticing Madara who stood watching her run. She ran down the hall and saw smoke coming out from under a door to her left up ahead and quickened her pace to it and shoved the door open and coughed as the smoke rolled out. 

Madara twitched as he heard the noise explode behind and above himself and watched as Sakura ran out of the kitchen and up the stairs, he ran after her getting ahead of Kabuto. When he got to the top of the stairs he saw her throw open the door and smoke barel out smashing into her small form. He held his breath and ran to her going blindly looking for her, he started reaching out to see if he could touch her but ended up just calling for her.

Sakura coughed hard as she ran into the room and went straight to the windows shoving them open and waited for the smoke to skim out rising to the sky above, when it got semi clear she coughed and looked around the room and saw all the ash and the huge mess and sighed.she heard coughing coming from the bed and walked to it knowing already who was in the bed. She whipped the blanckets off the body and sighed at the sight. Deidara was curled in a ball holding his head to his knees coughing with his eyes closed.

Sakura starred at him and closed her eyes, "Deidara, what happened?" 

Deidara looked up to Sakura and smiled jumping to her, "Sakura!!" He burried his head in her hair grinning like a fool till he felt hands on his shoulders and was pushed back.

"Deidara what did you do?"

"Um, you see, I was making this clay dog, something new, and it might of fallen to the floor and exploded?" He said letting the grin slip from his lips.

Sakura opened her eyes and starred at him, "Really? A dog?"

Deidara smiled a little, "Yeah, thought of something new."

Sakura smiled a little and sighed, "Alright, I'll let thid slide this one time, but your cleaning this up, understood?"

Deidara smiled and nodded his head, "Alright, I will." 

Sakura nodded her head and sighed, "Alright, I'm going to finish dinner and such, you get this room cleaned up and take a shower, k?" 

Deidara nodded his head and got up getting started on cleaning the room, Sakura walked out running a hand through her hair and looked up and saw Madara and Kabuto glaring at each other.

Madara was pulled out of the smoke and turned around and looked at the one who pulled him, his eyes narrowed when they landed on Kabuto. Madara growled and pulled his shoulder away from him and turned his body to him, "Don't touch me." 

"Don't be an idiot, its only smoke and you choking on smoke and dying will be a pain." Kabuto said wiping his hand and looking to the smoke.

"Sakura ran in there." Madara saud turning around.

Kabuto pushed Madara aside and stepped infront of him blocking his path to the room glaring at Madara. "She knows what she is doing, stop babying her and let her handle it."

Madara growled and shoved Kabuto back away from him, and glared at him, "What's going on?"

Both heads spun and looked at Sakura who stood by them looking at them questioningly.

"Nothing" Madara said growling out walking away annoyed with Kabuto.

Sakura scrunched her eye brows together and watched Madara walk away confused, "Whats wrong with him?"

"Who knows, so what happened?"

"Hm? Oh, Deidara was making a dog out of his clay and it fell making it explode." She said walking away, "He's going to clean up the mess he made, I'm going to continue to make dinner, will you go and check on Orochimaru for me?"