The New Girl in School 21

Kakazu was the first to wake up, he sat up in the bed and looked down at him self and saw that most of his injuries that werent already stitched up were healed. He looked around and saw that every one else was healed that was in the room, he looked to Sakura and a smile lightened up his features a bit, he got up and walked to her bed and moved some hair from her face. She moaned and leaned into his touch making him smile, he started rubbing her head in a soothing manner till her heard rustling in a bed. He stopped and pulled his hand back and walked away from her bed to the bathroom.

Itachi was the next one to wake up, he sat up in the bed and looked at his body and saw that he was healed, he smirked and looked to Sakura, he stood up and walked to her bed, he sat down slowly and watched her as she slept, he looked her over and saw that she still had a few bruises here and there but in all she looked fine. When he was about to reach out and touch her he heard some one move in their bed and got up from her bed and left the room.

Kisame was the next one to wake up, he cracked his bones and muscles, he smiled and sat up. There was no shape pain or anything, he knew Sakura probably woke and healed them during the night time, he stood and crawled into Sakura's bed hugging her lightly, he could smell her, he smiled and tightened his grip. When he was about to kiss her neck he heard a bed shift and he jumped off the bed quickly, he saw that Madara started moving. Kisame walked out of the room.

Madara sat up and looked around the room and found that Kakazu, Itachi and Kisame werent in their beds, he looked to the bed by Sakura's and saw that Pein was still sleeping. He looked to Sakura and saw that she was still sleeping, he wanted to get off the bed and go to her, hold her, kiss her, make her his. He knew he couldnt though, he knew the whole organization had strong feelings for her and that if one man was lucky enough to get her for them selfes, the whole group would murder them. Sakura had managed to get into the hearts of them men in the organization without even knowing it. She was the sacred blossom that bloomed into a beautiful cherry blossom over the years that she was with them. They had opened her up, opened the scars and wounds that Kohana had made and fixed them, healed them. He knew that she cares for them but he didnt knew if she truly care for one man more then the rest. He stood from the bed and walked to her bed and kneeled in front of her, he leaned into her and kissed her lips softly, he felt how soft her lips were, he wanted to do so much more, he wanted to push into her. He wanted to deepen the kiss, make her know what passion in bed would be like, to be her first, to give her everything. He wanted to hear her scream with lust and desire, he wanted to have her wrapped around him begging him to complete her. He pulled away and ran out the door as fast as he could when he heard Pein moving in his bed, starting to wake up.

Pein jumped up in his bed when he heard the door slam shut, he looked to the door and around the room to find everyone gone but him and Sakura. He stared at her and looked to the bathroom to find the light on and the door closed. He stood up slowly and quietly and walked to her bed, he laid down and held her, wrapping his arms around her frame, feeling as she filled the empty space bewtween them. He smiled and pulled her closer to his body making sure there was no space, he heard he moan and move a little. She pushed back into him making him groan and hold her tightly. He laid like that till he heard the door to the bathroom start to open, he jumped up and was standing by Sakura's bed when Kakazu walked out and looked to him. Pein walked to the bathroom and closed the door taking his closes off as he jumped into the cold shower.

Kakazu was standing in the room alone with Sakura till the front door opened with Itachi and Kisame coming in with food and drinks.

"Where did everyone go?" Kisame asked looking around the room.

"Pein bathroom showering, Madara no clue." Kakazu said shrugging his shoulders. He walked to the table they had dropped the stuff on and grabbed a water bottle and drinked some. He helped Kisame fold up the extra beds and move them to the side, when they were done the door opened up reaviling a out of breathe Madara.

"Whats wrong?" Itachi asked as he stared at the older Uchiha.

Madara looked to Itachi then to Sakura and he sighed, he ran a hand through his hair and looked to the bathroom door. He cursed under his breathe when he saw that is was closed, he walked in closing the door behind him walking to the other side of the room by the bathroom door. He waited for Pein to get out so that he could get in the shower him self and relax.

Kisame stared at him and shrugged his shoulders and went back to the bags of food and drinks. He drinked some water and ate some dangos with Itachi. As soon as Pein left the bathroom Madara went in and jumped into the shower.

Pein turned to the bathroom door and stared at it, "What got into him?"

"Dont know, came running in here out of breathe and waited at the door for you to get out." Kakazu said shrugging his shoulders.

Pein looked back to Sakura and shrugged his shoulders, he went to the table grabbed a water bottle and drinked. "We'll be leaving soon, make sure the guys in the other room are ready to go."

Kakazu walked out of the room and went next door to tell the others and give them some drinks and food.

After 20 mintues the group left heading to the base, Kisame was carrying Sakura bridal style, the other guys would stare daggers at him from time to time. He didnt care though, he was happy that he was able to carry her. When they got to the base it was midnight, they were all tired from the long day of traveling. They went to their seprate rooms and went to sleep. Pein went to his room and fell asleep to, too tired to tell Kisame to take Sakura to her room. Kisame walked to his room with Sakura still in his arms, when he got to his bedroom door he kicked it open, he walked in a bit and kicked his door closed. He went to his bed and laid her down in it, he walked to his bathroom and took a shower. When he walked back out he was only in boxers, he was dripping wet, he smiled as he looked at Sakura, she had wrapped herself up in his blanket in a werid way.Her legs were exposed, arms were out, the blanket wrapped up around her body, her shirt was pulled up a bit exposing her stomach a bit. He walked up to the bed and grabbed a shirt of his that was on the end of it. He went to Sakura and pulled her to him, he put his shirt on over her, he started removing her shirt carfully, making sure not to wake her up. As he looked at her in his shirt he decided to take off her skirt, when he laid her back into his bed he glidded his hand up her leg watching as she shivered more the high he went.

He smiled and laid down by her, he wrapped his arms around her pulling her to him. Sakura turned to her side, her back facing Kisame. Kisame grined and pulled her closer to him, Sakura filled up the space pushing closer to the heat the was be offered to her. As she pushed to Kisame, her butt was pushing against his groin, he moaned and tightened his hold on her, he heard her moan and shift a bit. He put his head in her hair in the crook of her neck. He took a deep breath and sighed with content letting sleep take him away.

*In the morning time*

The door burst open, the door slamming, hitting the wall, "WHAT IN THE HELL IS SAKURA DOING IN HERE?!!!!!?????!!!!?!?!?!?"