The New Girl in School 22

*This is a little note, I was looking at the title and the title doesnt really match the next up coming chapters but I hope that you guys will just go with me on this because I dont feel like making up a new title. :) Well heres a new chapter for you guys! Enjoy!!! :)*

Kisame flinched a bit when his door opened and Hidan came running in ranting about how Sakura was in his bed. He sighed knowing that the entire organization is going to be one his ass for this but he didnt care because Sakura was in his arms, in his bed, in his nedroom. This made him smile and snuggle into Sakura more.

Hidan was looking at Kisame and the fact that he had his arms around Sakura pissed him off more. He ran to the bed shoving Kisame off and grabbing Sakura from the bed not noticing what she was wearing. Kisame jumped up from the floor and looked at Hidan with a glare and rawred as he charged at him. Hidan high tailed it out of Kisame's room going to the living room still carrying Sakura, Hidan jumped over the couch and turned around to watch Kisame. "You ass hole!! Who the hell do you think you are coming in my room and shoving me off my own damn bed!!!" Kisame yelled pissed at Hidan.

Hidan snorted, "You took Sakura to your fucking room without letting anyone know!! I can do whatever I bloody hell I want!!"

Kisame was about to say something till every one came to the living room. Pein spoke up, "What the hell are you two fighting about?"

"Hidan came into my damn room yelling then had the fucking nerve to push me off my own damn bed and grab Sakura." Kisame hissed through clenched teeth glaring at Hidan still.

"Yeah, you had Sakura you fucking fish stick!!" Hidan yelled back at Kisame returning the glare.

Pein turned to Kisame, "Why was Sakura in your room?"

Kisame looked to Pein and stiffened, he looked to the side and scratched his head laughing nervously, "Well I-"

"I told him I didnt want to be alone and asked if I could sleep in his room." Everyone in the living room turned to Sakura surprised that she was awake. "So dont yell at him, I basically told him to put me in his room, and that means Hidan you had no right running in his room pushing his and calling him a fish stick because only I'm aloud to, not you." Sakura said hitting Hidans head a little.

Hidan looked at Sakura and realized what she was wearing and narrowed his eyes at her, "And did you tell him you wanted to wear his shirt too?"

Sakura looked down at her attire and her eyes widened, she looked to Kisame and saw him grinning like a fool. She narrowed her eyes when she saw him look at Pein and saw that he began to twitch a little. She sighed, "Yeah, we were to tired to get up and go to my room to grab clothes so I told him to give me one of his shirts."

She saw Kisame look to her and smirk, she shook her head and looked to Hidan. Hidan was staring at Sakura, watching her, he was pissed off that she was wearing Kisame shirt and he knew damn well Sakura didnt have a say in where Kisame put her and what she was wearing. Hidan sighed, "Fine"

"Then you think you can put me down now?" Sakura said giving him one of her heart stopping smiles, of course she didnt know it was a heart stopper.

Hidan held back his blush and nodded his head to her, he put her down and saw he fix the shirt a little. She turned back to every one and smiled, "Who wants breakfast?!"

Everyone nodded their head glaring at the shirt, Sakura shruuged her shoulders and went to the kitchen and started making breakfast. She was humming a sing when she felt arms wrap around her waist, when she turned her head she saw Zetsu, she smiled and turned around wrapping her arms around his neck bringing him closer, "I missed you so much Zetsu."