The New Girl in School (AkatsukiXSakura)3

It was the end of the day and Sakura was walking out the front gates. 'Today sure was long.' Sakura thought looking up at the sky. She was walking down the sidewalk till she felt as though she was being followed and Turned around to look behind her to find that no one was really following her. She turned around and started walking and realized she needed to get some food and stopped the Super Market.

----

"So we just going to follow this chick?" Sasori asked walking into the Market.

"Yes. Even after that fight I know she is holding back." Pein said watching Sakura go to the meat section. The group of guys follow her all around the store then followed her to a corner then lost her.

"Now what? We clearly lost her." Kisame said looking around.

"We go home." Pein said walking away. The group shrugged and started walking behind Pein.

----

*The Next Day*

Sakura was walking to school till a guy bumped into her and she said, "Excuse me." And continued walking without looking at the person whom she had bumped into. Sakura made it to the school in time and went straight to her class and sat down. 30 Minutes after the bell rang Sakura continued her day, then it was lunch time and Sakura walked straight to the tree where she was at the other day. She sat down and looked up at the sky, again putting her ear buds into her ears and listened to her music.

"There she is. Under our tree again, Un." Deidara said looking at Sakura laying under the tree.

"Who?" A tall guy with long black hair asked looking at Deidara.

"Her." Itachi said nodding his head at the body that was right in front of him.

"Madara, this girl is very good." Kisame said smiling.

"Hm." Madara was looking at Sakura, she was laying under the tree and sleeping. He noticed she had ear buds in and then looked at Pein. Pein bent down and pulled out a ear bud.

"Oi. You under our tree again." He said very strong like and a little amused.

Sakura stretched her arms and opened one of her eyes. "What do you want?"

"You under our tree bitch." Hidan said standing by Kakazu who was quietly standing watching the whole thing.

"Yeah well again, I don't care." Sakura said closing her eye.

Madara was staring at Sakura and was amused that she wasn't scared like every one else in the school.

"Hey, Tobi wants to know how a pretty girl like you was able to beat Karin and Sasuke!" Tobi said loudly.

Sakura opened her eyes and smiled. "That's easy Tobi, they were cocky and kept exposing their weak spots. Just like all of you are." She said laughing a little seeing how they all tensed.

"Not funny Pinkie any ways you wouldn't be able to beat any of us any ways if you fought us." Kisame said smiling.

This caught Sakura's attention and she opened her eyes and looked at Kisame and stood up. She smiled and leaned on the tree crossing her arms. "Is that a bet I hear, Blue Boy."

  Kisame flinched at what Sakura called him and sneered, "No, its a fact." He said getting close to her. The bell rang and Sakura's smile grew.

"We will see." She said and walked past the group.

"Stupid brat." Kisame said following the group to the gym.

Every one was in the bleachers and Guy sansei said that there was going to be a fight today and called up two students.

Sakura and Kisame was standing down on the field, Guy was saying all the rules and then told them to start.  Kisame start beating Sakura, he landed every hit then he sent her flying, he turned around and smiled waiting for the teacher to claim him winner but when he didn't Kisame turned around. Sakura was standing up. She started walking towards Kisame, "Is that all you got Blue Boy? I hope not." Sakura said lifting her head with a smile. Kisame was shocked that she was still stand and then started attacking again. Then when she hit the ground Kisame was breathing hard. Sakura got up and smiled and said, "I guess that's all then." She looked at Kisame and started beating the crap out of him and then with one final blow he was one the ground looking at the sky not moving. Guy came up and looked at Kisame.

"Sakura is the winner!" Guy said lifting Sakura's arm. Every one was so shocked none of them said a single word. Sakura and Kisame was sent to the nurses office. Sakura was sitting on the bed and then heard feet coming into the room.

The curtain that was closed was now open and the Akatsuki was standing there, looking at her. "That was one hell of a fucking fight bitch. Didn't know you would actually win." Hidan said smiling.

"Don't underestimate me again then." Sakura said getting up yawning walking to the door but was stopped because some one grabbed her arm. She turned around and saw Kakazu hold her arm then let go.

"We have something to talk about." Pein said making Sakura turn her eyes to look at him.

"No we don't." And she walked out the door closing behind her.

"What now boss. You just let her walk out of here." Madara said turning around looking at Pein.

"Follow her home and we will have her." Pein said walking out of the room swiftly with every one else following him. 'She will be ours one way or another. She will come back with us weither she likes it or not.'