The New Girl in School(AkatsukiXSakura)13

Sakura shuddered, she put her hand to her and and groaned, 'What a are you going to do now, huh? Come on, kill them, kill them all.'

"No, stop, please stop." Sakura was crying, she bent forward ignoring the horrible pain that short through her body holding her head her knees to her chest.

"Saku-chan?! Saku-chan what's wrong, tell Tobi what's wrong!'' Tobi yelled holding Sakura in his arms, he felt her trembling, he tightened his grip and pulled her closer.

After a minute she stopped and relaxed, Tobi looked at her and she was asleep in his arms, when he laid her down and he tried to move she wouldn't let go of his arm so he sat down by her on the bed and rubbed her back.

"Is she alright?" The lady asked worried holding her son.

"I don't know, would you please go and get the doctor?" Pein asked looking to Sakura, he heard her say, yes, and the door open and close, he sat down in a chair by the bed.

"Will she be alright?" Madara asked standing by the bed looking at Sakura.

"She will be, the doctor will check on her and see when we can take her home." Pein said looked to the door see the doctor walk in and go straight to Sakura.

"What happened?"

"She woke up then started trembling and crying saying things." Kisame said speaking up.

"What was she saying?"

"She was saying, 'M, stop, please stop'and she was holding her head.

The doctor looked to Itachi, "Where any of you saying anything to her?"

"No, she started to freak out." Kakazu said grabbing the attention of the doctor. He saw Kakazu and froze.

"Yes well it was probably from the accident, she hit her head pretty hard, she might be remembering something from her passed." The doctor turned back to Sakura and started to check for any signs of distress and uncomfortable. When he was satisfied that she was fine he turned to the group and said, "She'll be fine, She'll wake up soon, when she does, try and make sure she stays calm and relaxed." He walked out after saying so and walked out of the room.

The room was quiet for a while till the mother said, "Alright, we should be going now, we'll come back tomorrow." She said pink king up her son, when she walked out she heard the enter group of men sigh and felt the air relax. She smiled and walked out of the hospital.

The Akatsuki were all relaxed now that the kid was gone and that they didn't have to restrain from murdering the twerp for hugging their Cherry-Chan. Tobi crawled into the bed and laid by Sakura wrapping his arms around her. Hidan got pissed off and grabbed Tobi's collar pulling him to his face, "What the help do you think you doing you fucking lollipop!"

"Tobi was getting comfortable because Saku-chan won't let of of Tobi's arm." Tobi said lifting up his free arm in surrender.

Hidan growled and looked to Sakura, she was sound asleep, she looked peaceful and happy, his face softened and he pushed Tobi back, "Fine, but if you try anything ill fucking sacrifice you to Jashin!" Hidan yelled sitting down in a chair glaring at Tobi.

"Tobi won't do anything, Tobi is a good boy." Tobi said putting his free hand over his heart.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah whatever you fucking freak." Hidan said looking to sakura, he softened up a bit and a small smile crept to his face.

"Someone is going to stay here while every one else goes home and showers and changes and gets rest." Pein said standing up.

"I'll stay!" Every one yelled standing up, except for Tobi, he yelled it but raised his free hand jumping a little.

Pein sighed and shook his head, "Hidan you can stay, don't try anything, if you do, I'll show you what true pain is." Pein said looking Hidan in the eyes.

"I won't do anything." Hidan said through clenched teeth. He watched as they all talent, he sighed and looked to Sakura, she was still sleeping. Hidan smiled a bit and stood up and walked to the side of the bed and looked at her, he rubbed the side of her face and ran his hand through her hair, he laid by her and she put her head in the crook of his neck. Hidan started to blush a little and pulled her closer. She moaned and wrapped her arms around him and breathed on his neck making him shiver. "Sakura, there's something that I've want to tell you for a long time know, but I, surprisingly have been afraid to tell you. I was afraid, because, well, I didn't know how you would react if I told you. I know it's kind of pathetic that I'm telling you know, when your passed out in the hospital, laying in a bed. But Sakura I need to get this off of my chest. Sakura, I well ,um, I..."

"Sorry, but I need to check on Miss. Haruno."

*WHAT WAS HIDAN GOING TO SAY TO SAKURA? WHAT ARE THE VOICES IN SKAURA'S HEAD? WHAT HAPPENED IN SAKURA'S PAST? YOULL HAVE TO READ MORE TO FIND OUT!!! THANKS FOR READING, DONT FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!!*