New Girl in School Part 40

Naruto stepped to her but stopped when Mamoru looked to him and growled while Hotaru carefully laid down by Sakura pushing her body onto his standing up slowly, "Mamoru, let's go, we need to hurry and get her back before it's too late"
Mamoru hurried with Hotaru back to Orochimaru's place in hopes that he hadn't died yet, Mamoru flew into the sky while Hotaru ran through the woods both leaving behind the Akatsuki and the leaf nin.
*Time Skip, in Sakura's dream*
Sakura was running, she wasn't quite sure why she was running, all she could feel was her heart pounding and a slight buzz in her ears, everything around her was pitch black. When she turned her head to see if anything was following behind her she heard deep laughing, the laugh sent cold shivers down her spine. When she looked forward she saw a white light start to shine brightly, she saw hope in that light and pushed herself harder reaching out a hand to the light but was reaching out to late.
She looked down at her feet and legs and saw hands grabbing onto her, she screamed as she tried to pull away the hand grabbed onto her upper body as well and all the hands pulled her back into the darkness, going deeper and deeper. Her eyes went back to the light a tear falling down her cheek as she heard a light and strong voice whisper to her, "Not yet dear, it's not your time, just wait"
*Sakura awake*
"Damnit she isn't awake"
"H-Hey" Sakura croaked out a the same tear falling down her cheek as the one from her dream, she whipped the tear and sat up looking at the others, the first ones she saw was Mamoru and Hotaru and both were very worried whimpering.
"Sakura-hime"
Before anyone could anymore Sakura fell back asleep.
*In Sakura's dream*
Sakura opened her eyes and found herself in her favorite place as a child where Orochimaru would take her alone before she was sent off to the Leaf village. There was a huge opening by a cliff and a waterfall, flowers roamed here and there in the opening with butterflies and birds flying around, it was quiet and peaceful just the way she liked it. She walked to the water and looked down into the reflect and found herself in her red kimono that had a cherry blossom tree at the bottom and black clouds floating around, her hair was pulled up into a loose bun, some strands were loose and down tickling her neck, there was some sticks in her bun poking out with pearls and beads hanging down with pink crystallized cherry blossom petals on it too.
"Sakura"
Sakura turned around and saw Orochimaru standing there wearing his purple kimono that had a big white snake wrapping up around and to the top to his chest the eyes the same as his yellow like gold, then with some black feathers falling down. "Orochimaru" Sakura said smiling walking to him, when she was standing before him she hugged him tightly burying her face in the crook of his neck a tear sliding down her cheek, "I'm so happy to see you"
"Sakura darling there's something you must know"
Sakura looked up at him and stepped back, "What is it?"
Orochimaru took a deep breathe and looked into her eyes, "Sakura, while you were gone I died"
"WHAT?!"
"The illness was stronger than we thought, and I thought I was just tired but while I was in the process of sleeping my body shut down and I died."
Sakura started crying shaking her head not wanting to listen, "This is just a dream"
"No, well yes, but what I mean is that I was given the chance to see you one last time and talk to you"
Sakura looked up at Orochimaru, "I'm so sorry, if only I wasn't taken or if I was stronger and have gotten away you probably would still be alive"
Orochimaru touched her cheek wiping her tears away, "This isn't your fault, you don't have to worry and know that I truly have been waiting for the day that I could pass on, but I was really hoping it would be after I met you future boyfriend or husband to scare them to make sure you'll never be hurt, then to see your children" He said smiling tucking a small stray strand of hair behind her ear. "But it was decided that I would be taken now"
"Who decides that though, no one should be aloud to decide someone else's fate" She said crying a little more grabbing his hand and pulling down to look at it.
Orochimaru smiled, "You'd be very surprised who it is"
Sakura looked to him, "Why?"
Orochimaru shook his head, "I can't tell you, but you will find out, I promise."
Sakura sighed wiping her face, "I wish you didn't have to leave so soon"
"Listen Sakura, when you wake up I'll be moving on, and you will be moving forward, you have nothing to worry about, you will be a great leader I believe in you, but I was told to give you a message, make sure you keep your friends very close to you and don't ever seal Mamoru and Hotaru away again, you will never be safe as long as that man knows you are still alive"
Sakura was highly confussed, "What do you mean?"
Orochimaru looked behind him then turned to Sakura and smiled hugging her one more time before stepping back, "I love you Sakura and I always have, see you around" He turned away and no started walking calmly as the wind blew his hair and cherry blossoms going into Sakura's line of sight, she called out to him reaching for him but he kept walking never turning to look at her.
"OROCHIMARU!!!"
*Back with Sakura*
Sakura opened her eyes and saw her hand extended and felt a few stray tears sliding down her cheeks, she lowered her hand down and covered her mouth, she sat up slowly ignore the pain in her body. She saw Mamoru and Hotaru, both raised their heads and looked to her, Sakura wiped her face and saw that her body was wrapped up in bandages. She turned to where her feet were dangling off the bed, "Where's Kabuto?"
"He's with the others in the kitchen, do you want me to get him?" Mamoru asked getting off the bed standing before her while locking her cheek getting rid of the remaining traces of her tears.
She put her hand on his nose and pushed down lightly putting her head to his, "No, I'll go down to him myself"
"No, let one of us bring him" Hotaru said getting closer to her his chest rumbling making the bed vibrate a little and putting his head in her lap.
Sakura shook her head closing her eyes, putting one hand on Hotaru's head running her fingers through his hair, "No, I want to go myself"
They all sat there in the same way for a few seconds, then Sakura started getting up, she struggled a little but still managed. She walked out of the room with both of them on either side of her and went to the kitchen. When she was in the threshold Naruto and Hidan were the first to notice Sakura and ran to her Hidan pushed Naruto away and grabbed Sakura pulling her to him crushing her to his chest, "Sakura"
"Hello Hidan" after a second Sakura tapped his shoulder, "Hidan I can't breathe, your hurting me"
Hidan let go and looked down at her, we were worried about you bitch"
Naruto stood up and shoved Hidan away from Sakura and pulled her to him, "I'm so happy your okay Sakura-chan"
Sakura nodded her head and stepped from him and looked over to Kabuto who was looking at her with sad eyes, "Kabuto"
Kabuto walked to her and stood before her, "Sakura-hime"
Sakura scrunched her eye brows and looked down, "So he's truly dead"
Kabuto nodded his head, "Yes"
Sakura held back her tears and looked up to him straightening her spine, "I want to see him"
Kabuto nodded his head and started walking to the lower lab with Sakura and the rest following behind.
At the bottom Sakura saw Orochimaru laying on a table in the middle of the room, she slowly walked to him and looked down at him, he looked nothing like how he did in her dream, he looked horrible, she tried to stifle a cry but a whimper left her lips as she quickly put her hands over her mouth, a tear left her betraying her. She touched Orochimaru's hand that was horrible thin, she looked to his face and moved her hand to his hollow cheek, "Orochimaru"
She fell to the ground her legs tired and weak, she sat there while Mamoru and Hotaru ran to her wrapping around her, "I'll miss you Oro-chan"