The New Girl in School 23

Sakura saw them, she felt her body shaking, wanted to hurt them, hurt them for what they did to her, they didnt deserve her. She felt DeiDei grab her hand and hold it in his, she held his too and stood her ground watching as the ninja stopped a few feet away. "What do you Kohana ninja want?"

Naruto steppped to Sakura, "Please, Sakura, we're sorry we regret what we've done, please come back."

Sakura starred at him, "Why, you all think I'm weak and useless anyways."

Naruto flinched as he looked into her eyes, there was no emotion what so ever evident in her eyes. He looked to the ground, "Sakura, please, we're sorry."

"Sorrys not enough Naruto, I was there by your side every step of the way, then you leave me to get duck butt. Then on your way home you all laugh about talking about me being weak, the only two that stood up for me and had my back for years were Shikimaru and Neji." As she said this Neji and Shikimaru started walking towards her. She smiled and walked to them letting go of DeiDei's hand. She hugged them, "Hi guys."

"Hello Sakura, how are you?" Neji asked looking to her with a small smile.

"Im good, came here to go shopping with Deidara." She said looking back a very annoyed DeiDei, as he looked at her she smiled to him, he relaced just a little. "We should get going now though." She turned back to her friends. "See you guys around, and if you ever wnat to leave hell, i have open arms for you two." She said bringing them into another hug.

"Alright, see you Sakura." Shiki said tightening his hug in her a little.

They let go and DeiDei was by her in a split second, he took her hand and squeezed it tightly, Sakura squeezed back. "You cant go Sakura, they are the Akatsuki!" Naruto yelled starring at DeiDei.

Sakura looked to Naruto, "Go ahead Sakura, we'll deal with him, it'll only take a moment." Sakura looked to Neji.

"Go Sakura, what are you waiting for?" She looked to Shiki and smiled she stepped to them.

"I'll flare my chakra in a couple minutes, find me then and I'll bring you two home." She whispered between their heads, she kissed their cheeks and disappeared with DeiDei.

''No Sakura!" Naruto was about to run after Sakura when he felt someone grab his arms, he turned his head and saw Shiki and Neji. "What are you two doing, she needs us."

"No Naruto."-Shiki

"She doesnt need you, she needs people who wont turn their back on her, who will love her, who will be kind to her."-Neji.

Naruto starred wide eyed at the two, then bent his head, "Fine, but this wont be the last time." Him and every one else disappeared, and then Neji and Shiki felt Sakura flare her chakra, they smiled and went to their cherry to go home.

They found Sakura and the blonde man in an art shop, they were holding hands, they both felt their chests ache a little, they didnt understand why so they pushed the feeling away and walked to her, "You can relaxe now, their gone." Neji said to her.

Sakura turned to them and smiled then she looked serious, "Are you two sure you want to leave Kohana and come to the Akatsuki with me?"

"Yeah, Kohana was a pain anyways." Shiki said yawning an putting his arms behind his head.

"Yeah, no real challenge their, boring is one word to describe that place." Neji said looking around the store.

"Guys I'm serious, I'm not joking, you guys will be betraying the village, will become rogues, become wanted." She said with a bit of a pout on her face.

"Yes Sakura, we know, but we really do want to by your side, we care for you, you should know that by now." Shiki said looking down to her.

"Yeah, dont doubt us, trust us." Neji said also looking to her.

Sakura smiled, "Alright, well we're shopping right now so we'll leave when we have everything."

"Are you getting more supplies?" Neji asked looking at the paints, pens, pencils, and charcol with paper and bords.

"Me, no I came with DeiDei just to get out and do something." Sakura said smiling looking around at the art work.

"You draw?" DeiDei asked.

"A little but its not good." Sakura said looking to the blank paper.

"Liar, she is the best artist I know, she just wont let any one look at her work." Shiki said shaking his head.

"Then how do you two know."

"We're her best friends, we're supposed to know, and we tackled her and stole her book after she was done staring at us for a few hours." Neji said smiling looking at Sakura blush and look down.

"Shut up, it wasnt far, and you two didnt have to be so agresive." Sakura said making circles with her toe.

"Whatever Sakura, you should get more supplies, its been a while since you got any, anyways." Shiki said patting her head.

"FIne" Sakura looked to DeiDei, "I'm going over there."

"Alright meet you at the front?"

"Yeah" They went tp different sides of the store and got there stuff. Sakura got her art supplies and DeiDei got his specail clay. They paid for their stuff and headed home. Neji and Shiki were behind Sakura watching the area for any one that planned on following them. "We're he-"

Shiki and Neji ran into Sakura because they were looking behind them cause they thought that they saw something shine in the distance. They fell from the tree and landed on the ground with a loud thud, Sakura was on Shiki with Neji on top of her.

The Akatsuki heard the noise right out side the front door, they were all in the living room. They ran out side and saw Sakura inbetween to Kohana ninjas on the ground. "What the hell?!"

Sakura looked up and saw the guys and smiled, "HI! I'm home!"

Tobi ran to Sakura and pulled her away from the two making them collide, they groaned and started standing up slowly. DeiDei jumped down to Sakura, "Saku-chan, you alright?"

"Yeah, hey Shiki, NeNe, you two alright?"

"Yeah"

"Sure"

"What are you two doing here?" Pein asked with a stern look on his face, but he was emitting a murderous arura.

"I brung them here, their joining." Sakura said walking to them patting off the dirt.

"What?!" The group of men yelled, except for DeiDei.

"Calm down guys, they are good guys, they were my only friends in Kohana, they were the only people that talked to me and paid any attention to me even after Sasuke left. So be nice to them, I hear any of you are messing with them and trying to hurt them I will hurt you times ten! Got it?"

"H-hai." They stuttered, they knew Sakura was serious, she never threatened them, and they were a little jealous that she cared more about the two then them, thats what they thought but honestly Sakura still care for them just as much she was just making sure that they were going to be nice to Shiki and NeNe.

"Come on, I'll show you two to your rooms." Sakura said walking in with the two following her.When should them they told her they were going to nap, she nodded and went to her room to put things away. On her way to her room she was pulled into a room and pinned to a wall.

"Your mine Sakura."

*HI! HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER!:) ANYWAYS DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW!!:D LOVE Y'ALL*