The New Girl in School 12

"Sakura!!" Sakura whipped her head around looking for the person that is calling her name.

"Hello?! Who's there?!" Sakura coudnt see anything, it was pitch black.

"Sakura... You now its a lie... They dont care... Do what you did then... Everything will be okay..."

Sakura fell to her knees holding her head, "Stop! I dont know what your talking about!!"

Sakura started crying, "Stop crying! Just because you cry doesnt mean some one will come to your rescue! No one cares! So kill them all!!"

"Nooooooooooo!!!!!!"

*In the hospital*

Sakura was still in the bed, her eyes were closed very tightly. After a shudder she opened her eyes. As she looked around she saw a little boy laying on her bed by her side, and when she looked up she saw the Akatsuki sitting in chairs around the bed sleeping. When she looked to the door she saw a lady sitting in a chair sleeping. 'She must be the mom of this boy.' She looked back at the kid, her eyes widening, 'He's the one that I saved yesterday!' Sakura starred at him, then she looked up and saw that Tobi was starting to stir.

Tobi looked up and gasped. "SAKU-CHAN!!" Tobi jumped up and grabbed Sakura's arm.

Sakura smiled and giggled looking at the rest of the group as they started waking up looking to her. They all jumped up surrounding her. "Sakura!!"

Sakura smiled at them pushing the voices away that were yelling at her to the back of her head. She started giggling when they started to ask her if she was alright and if she needed anything. "Guys, I'm alright, really. Calm down."

When the guys stopped they looked down at the boy, Sakura looked to him and saw that he was waking up. She smiled at him as he looked up at her, he smiled at her then it went away and he looked down. "I'm sorry that your hurt, because of me your in here."

Sakura looked at him and shook her head, "It's not your fault, dont blame yourself." Sakura said looking at him, she smiled at him and hugged him.

The whole group tensed up annoyed that Saukra was hugging the kid. Sakura let go of the kid and smiled as his mom walked up to the bed. "I'm sorry, I'm his mother and I just want to say thank you so much for saving my son." She said bowing down.

Sakura blushed and shook her head and hands, "No, no, no, please dont bow, really it was nothing at all."

The lady stood up and smiled at Sakura. "It means the world to me though, I just wish there was a way for me to repay you is all."

Sakura smiled and looked to the boy and ruffled his hair, "Just be happy and live your life."

The lady smiled looking at the pink haired girl laying in the bed smiling. "Thank you so much."

They heard a ringing and the lady walked to her bag grabbing her phone and answering it. Sakura looked to the boy and saw that Tobi squeezed her hand and looked at him. She smiled and squeezed back. "You alright Tobi?"

"Tobi was very worried about Saku-chan, Tobi was scarred for Saku-chan." Tobi said looking to her.

Sakura smiled at him, "Oh Tobi, you are the sweetest guy ever." Sakura pulled Tobi to her and hugged him.

"Hey I was worried about you to!" They rest of the guys said jumping at Sakura.

Sakura laughed and opened her arms making the guys smile and group hug her.

'They wont care about you when they find out what you did Sakura! Enjoy it while you can because soon it all will crumble to the ground in to nothing! Hahahaha!'