The New Girl in School 20

As everyone started waking up, Sakura started to droft asleep, Pein opened his eyes and stood up a bit and saw Sakura laying on the ground in the middle of everyone. When he look up and saw the Kohana ninjas starting to wake up, he quickly tried to get up and get to her before they could but felt a shape pain shoot through his rib cage. When he looked down he saw a couple kunais lunged into his stomach. He ignore the pain and stood up and walked to Sakura, picked her up and turned around to his men and they disappeared leaving the rest behind.

The next to wake up was Kabuto and Orochimaru, they looking to the mddle of the equator and saw that Sakura was missing, they looked around and saw that the Akatsuki was gone and knew that she was safe for now, they got up and left before the Kohana ninjas woke up and started fighting them.

The Kohana ninjas woke up and looked around for Sakura but couldnt find her so they returned to Kohana to tell Tsunade of everything.

They Akatsuki was running through the forest as fast as they could with the injuries they some how had got, Pein stoped though and leaned against a tree hand Sakura to Kisame, he pulled out the kunais and wrapped a bandage around his stomache that was in his pocket. He looked back to his group and nodded his head, they were off again heading to the nearest village or town to see where they were at. When they did find a village they new that the place wasnt that far away from their hideout, but because they were tired they stopped there and stayed in a hotel there. Kakazu opened a door for Kisame to enter, when Kisame came in he put Sakura down in one of the beds and stepped back, he walked tot he bathroom and washed his hands, they were covered in her blood, out of everyone she was most wounded. She had stab wounds and bruises all over her body. Kakazu started stitching her up till she wakes up to actually take care of the wounds and of theirs too. When he was done with her he went to the other guys in the room and did the same to them then he went to the other room and fixed them up the best that he could. When he was done with Sasori, Deidara, Hidan, Tobi he left their room and went back into the room with Pein, Madara, Itachi, Kisame. He entered and walked to Sakura's bed and sat down putting his hand to her forehead, he stood up and walked to the bathroom got a rag and put it in cold water then walked out and put it on Sakura's forehead.

"In the morning we'll leave and head back to the hideout, we should be their by tomorrow night." Pein said walking to the extra bed, he sat down wincing a tad bit, no one noticed of course. He looked up and starred at Sakura, the look of hardness and athority softened to love, caring, and kindness. He snapped back and looked to the door hearing a knock at the door. Itachi answered the door, "What?"

"The extra bed that you guys wanted."

Itachi nodded his head and stepped aside, Kisame stood up from his chair and help the old guy carry in 4 extra bed. Then the old man did the same next door and gave them 2 extra beds.

They set up the beds and all laid down falling asleep, in their dreams they all dreamt of being with Sakura, smiling laughing, doing things they never thought that they would do before they met their special blossom.

*Akatsuki and Sakura's meeting*

Sakura had just resieved word from Tsunade that she want her to look for any one that intruding in the area. Sakura was running through the forest, she slowed down and walked when she was a good distance from the entrance of Kohana. She smiled and breathed in the freshe air, she stopped in her tracks when she felt the familiar chakra of her old friend, she masked her chakra and hid in the bushes thinking that maybe she could jump out and scare him like he used to do to her when they were younger. But as she was about to jump out she felt another chakra that she knew very well, that chakra made her boil with rage and anger. She stayed put and waited, but as they got closer she heard laughter, she looked throught the bushes and saw the Kohana11. She frowned as she saw how happy they all looked with out her, she saw as Naruto wrapped an arm around Sasuke's shoulders as if he never left the village in the first place.