The New Girl in School(AkatsukiXSakura)7

*At lunch with Sakura and Akatsuki*

They were sitting under the tree relaxing. Till, "Does Saku-chan want to come over to our home?" Tobi asked leaning on Sakura's shoulder.

Sakura was surprised and stared at Tobi. "What?"

"Does Saku-chan want to come over to our home?" Tobi repeated tilting his head at Sakura.

"I don't know." Sakura said looking down at the ground. "Would it be okay if I did?"

"Why would you ask if its okay for you to come over? Of course its okay for you to come over." Madara said looking at Sakura.

"Well it was just yesterday that we got on good terms, and weirdly enough you guys came over to my house." Sakura said looking at them.

"Just because we just got on good terms doesn't mean we cant be going over to each other houses pinky." Kisame said leaning on his arm.

Sakura smiled, "Okay, I will come over today. But not for long, I got things to do at home today."

"Yaah! Saku-chan is going to come over today!" Tobi yelled grabbing her arm and rubbing his head on her shoulder.

"Alright Tobi stop yelling." Pein said standing up to the bell. "We'll see you in P.E Sakura." Pein said walking away.

Sakura got up and walked to the locker room and changed and went out to the bleachers and went to the right side and waited for the Akatsuki to show up. "Why are you hanging out with them?" Sakura opened her eyes and looked at Ino.

"Why do you care if I'm hanging out with them. Their nice guys, they may be mean at other times but they are nice to me." Sakura said defensively looking Ino in the eyes.

"Because they are mean people and hurt others to get what they want. Sakura we are tell you this because we also care about you." TenTen said looking at Sakura. 

"I don't care, if you actually did care you would be happy that I'm making more friends instead of being rude and calling them mean and cold hearted." Sakura said looking away trying to suppress her anger.

"Sakura you should listen to them." Hinata said quietly looking at Sakura.

"Oh really? I should huh? Well you know what you guys can just push it because I like hanging out with them." Sakura said looking back at them angry.

"Why are you being so stupid forehead! All we want is for you to be safe! But if your with them you will most likely get hurt!" Ino yelled in Sakura's face. Sakura snapped.

"Know what pig?! You can just shut the hell up! If they hurt me then fine, they hurt me! I don't give a shit! They wont be the first people to have done it!" Sakura yelled standing up, fists by her sides anger almost taking over.

"What's going on over here?" They all looked at the one who talked and silence took over. Sakura stared at the group of girls. "I asked a question. What's going on?" Pein asked mad that no one answered him.

"Nothing." Sakura said loudly, voice full of anger.

"Sakura-" Ino turned back around starting a sentence.

"Shut it! Go away or I swear to fucking Jashin Ino I will kick your ass. I am not happy at all." Sakura said veins clear on her throat showing how mad she was. 

"Fine." Ino turned around with TenTen and Hinata close behind.

Sakura sat down and closed her eyes and tried taking a deep breathe but when she couldn't she started to freak out. She tightened her fists and bent her head down. 'Calm down! If you really do flip then we are done for girl. Take a breathe.' Sakura tried again to breathe but failed. "Dammit!" Sakura felt a hand touch her shoulder she lifted her head just a bit. and saw Pein sitting by her.

"You alright?" Sakura snapped and put her head between her legs and started breathing heavily. She tightened her grip even more not realizing the blood coming from her hands.

"Saku-chan! Saku-chan, blood is coming from your hands." Tobi knelt down in front of her and held her hands.

"Sakura open your hands." Madara said walking up to her.

"No. No!" Sakura said tightening again.

Madara grabbed one of her hands and was trying to open her hand while Kisame took her other hand and was doing the same. Then Pein got up and walked to the teachers coming to the bleachers.

When he came back he said that they said that they can skip P.E and go home.

"Come on Sakura, there's something you should know." Pein said walking down the bleachers. Sakura followed with Tobi holding her hands.