New Girl In School Part 42

*HELLO! SORRY FOR SUCH A LATE UPDATE IVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND THE HOLIDAYS. SO I HOPE WITH THIS CHAPTER YOU GUYS CAN FORGIVE ME!:)*
Sakura sat in her new office with Hotaru and Mamoru on either side of her. She felt her heart crumbling but knew that she had to fullfill Orochimaru's wish of her doing and picking up his job. She looked to the door when she heard knocking ad breathed deeply before answering, "Come in"
She watched as everyone filled in and stood with their own groups, "You want to see us?" Pein said looking into her eyes.
Sakura nodded her head while pulling some papers forward and pushing the toward him, he walked forward grabbing the papers and looking them over, "They are alliance papers, I woud appreciate it if you sided them." she said watching as he read through the paper.
He set them on her desk and looked at her, "We would help you through anything all you have to do is ask if it will make you happier then I will" he said signing he paper and handing it to her. Sakura smiled as she took the papers.
"Thank you" she looked over to the leaf nin and stood walking to over them holding a simular paper, "Please go back to the leaf and ask Tsunade to sign these and have them returned as soon as possible and Naruto take this to the sand and bring them back as soon as possible." she sais holding the papers out, Naruto grabbed the paper and smiled nodding his head.
"Sure thing Sak, anything for you"
"Shiki, Nene, go with Naruto and nake sure you get there safely and get back safely"
Shikimaru and Neji nodded their heads while Kakashi took the paper nodding his head taking the rest with him to quickly get the paper signed and brought back. When they were gone Sakura sighed turning to Kabuto, "Bring me some sake would you?"
He bowed leaving the room, she turned around thw bottom of her kimono twirled around her legs letting her right leg get exposed. She looke at the Akatsuki, "Go back to your hide out and gather your things I would like for you all to stay in the tower with me."
They nodded their heads smiling and left to quickly get their things. She went to the couch the sat in the office and laid down. Mamoru and Hotaru went to her and laid down in front of the couch.
By the time that Kabuto came back Sakura had fallen asleep with the dogs by her side, he took a small blanket and covered her with it before closing the blinds and leaving closing the door bhind him.
*IM REALLY SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTR IS SO SMALL I JUST DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY I DONT WANT TO PUT DOWN RANDOM THIS THAT WILL RUIN THIS STORY. THANKS FOR READ AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW!!!*