The New Girl in School 14

*Alright, I'm updating again because kanshi-chan a friend of mine really wants an update so, here it is, and sorry if its a bit of jumbo, wumbo. but anyways here it is!*

Hidan looked up to the door and growled when he saw the nurse, 'Damn nurse! Fucking interupting me!' Hidan glared at her, she flinched at his intes glare. "I'm sorry, but I need to check on her, make sure everything is alright." She said stepping back from Hidan.

Hidan sighed and got up off the bed, "Fine, make it quick." He said leaning on the wall by the window watching the nurse very closely. 'The one fucking time I get the fucking balls to tell her, and this fucking bitch walks in! Damnit, only if she knew, Sakura, only if you knew.' He saw the nurse starring at him, he looked at her, "What?"

"What? Oh, um sorry, I didnt mean to stare."

"Well you were, what the hell do you want?"

"Nothing, I just thought that-"

"Thought what?" Hidan asked taking a step closer to the nurse.

"That she's lucky she has such a loving, sweet boyfriend, whos also really good looking." The nurse said stepping back.

Hidan's eye started twitched, he didnt like that she was saying this, he wanted Sakura to wake up and call him loving, sweet and really good looking. He walked around the bed and pushed the nurse up to the wall, "Listen bitch, if you think you'll be getting any of this then your highly fucking wrong."

"Hidan?" Hidan flinched, hearing his name coming from those beautiful lips, he turned to her and his features lightened up like a 5 year old seeing their loved ones after so long. When he didnt answer Sakura said his name again, a little quiet this time, her throat was hurting, "Hidan?" He shivered a little when she whispered his name, he let go of the nurse and walked tot he bed and sat down and smiled at her.

"Yes, what do you need?"Hidan asked giving her a genuine smile, one that no one ever got.

She looked at Hidan and grabbed his hand, "What were you doing to the nurse?"

When he felt her hand grasp his, he felt a bolt of electricity strike through him, he shivered again and smiled at her, he wanted to wrap his arms around her body, pull her close to him, feel her body form to his. "Nothing, are you alright, do you need anything?"

He saw Sakura's eyes lighten and she smiled, he felt his heart beat a thousand times faster, "Can you stay here with me?"

That was it for Hidan, he felt his face redden and heat up for the first time, he pulled Sakura to him and hugged her tight, when he heard her laugh he felt a smile on his lips, "I'll always stay by your side Sakura."

Sakura smiled and wrapped her arms around Hidan, "Thanks Hidan."

Hidan pulled back and remembered the nurse and turned around quickly and starred at her, she jumped when Hidan glared at her, "Did you do everything you needed to do?"

"Um, y-yes"

"Then get out."

"Yes, sorry"

Sakura watched as the nurse quickly ran out of the room, she looked to Hidan, "Hidan, are you angry?"

Hidan looked to Sakura and he relaxed, "No, why would you think that I'm angry?"

"You yelled at the nurse?" Sakura said with a raised eyebrow, she grabbed his hands and pulled them to her, they were on her stomach, she looked him in the eyes and said, "Hidan, if your angry or anything, you can tell me."

Hidan smiled and nodded his, "Alright, now, me aside, are you alright?"

Sakura smiled and laughed, "Yes, I'm fine Hidan, and no, I dont need anything." She said shaking her head, she looked at him and tilted his her head, "Your really something Hidan, I'm really glad that I met you." She said tightening her grip on his hand.

Hidan smiled and nodded his head, "Same here cherry blossom, same here." He said tightening his grip on Sakura's hand.

"I'm tired, Hidan, will you lay down with me till I fall asleep?" Sakura asked giving him a pouty puppy dog face.

Hidan smiled and nodded his head, "Yeah"

Sakura smiled and clapped her hands, she scooted over on the bed and lifted the blankets, she patted the bed and Hidan smiled. He got under the covers and pulled them back over and Sakura turned around and her back was on Hidan's chest, she grabbed his hand and pulled it around her body. Hidan smiled, he liked the feel of Sakura's body, he felt her mold to his, he pulled her even closer to his body and put his head in her hair.  'Lord Jashin, thank you so much for bringing me and this beautiful angel together, please, please let us stay together forever, please.' Hidan thought before sleep took him.

~~~~

*With the rest of the Akatsuki*

"TOBI WANT TO SEE SAKU-CHAN!!!" Tobi yelled rolling around on the ground.

Pein looked to Madara, "Deal with him Madara, now."

Madara looked to Tobi and he got up and walked to him, he grabbed Tobi's collar and pulled him close, Tobi was quiet as he looked at Madara. "Listen Tobi, now we all want to see Sakura, but she is resting at the hospital, and we need to bath and rest. tomorrow we will see her alright?"

There were tears that started going down the orange mask, "But Tobi wants Saku-chan now!" Tobi yelled thrashing around.

Madara sighed and pulled Tobi back into place, "Fine, how about this, if your good then tomorrow you can stay with Sakura and be with her all night, but Tobi you have to be a good boy."

Tobi stopped thrashing around, he looked at Madara and jumped up and yell, "YES, TOBI IS A GOOD BOY SO TOBI WILL BE ABLE TO STAY WITH SAKU-CHAN TOMORROW!!!!!" Tobi yelled squealing like a fangirl. Tobi then stopped and ran to his room the door closing behind him.

"Well that should do it." Madara said sitting back down on the couch.

"Why the hell did he go to his room?" Sasori asked looking up the stairs.

"I dont know, but at least he's quiet." Pein said, he was standing at the window looking out. 'Dont worry Sakura, we'll take care of you, we'll always be there for you no matter what, and we'll be the ones to take you back home.'

*WHAT IS PEIN TALKING ABOUT? WILL SAKURA BE OKAY? HOW WILL IT GO WITH TOBI BEING ALONE WITH SAKURA? WILL HIDAN EVER TELL SAKURA THE TRUTH? WHAT ARE THE KONOHA GOING TO DO ABOUT THE AKATSUKI AND SAKURA GETTING SO CLOSE? STAY TUNED AND FIND OUT!!!!!!! DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!*