The New Girl in School 9

Sakura woke up in an unknown place, I mean, she couldn't even see anything. She was blindfolded, she was bound up. What is she supposed to do? Well you cant ask her, even she didn't know. She sat leaning on a wall till she heard a door open. "Hello?" Sakura didn't hear any reply and said, "Excuse me but could you please untie me?" When she waited she was punched in the gut then someone kick her side. She fell over groaning. "What the hell?!"

"That's what you get you fucking bitch. Because of you Sasuke has been ignoring me."

Sakura was quiet, 'That voice, who is it?'

"Because of you I was cast aside by him."

"Karin?"

"That's right bitch. Your going to pay for what you did."

"Hey, hold on, I didn't do shit to you or Sasuke."

Sakura was punched in the face. "Yes you did! When you beat me, he said I was weak and pushed me aside and started watching you." Karin said angry.

Sakura was tired of this, she got punched in the face, kicked in the side, and pushed to the ground.

"Karin stop!!" Sakura said clenching her teeth.

"Why?"

"You want to redeem yourself right? Then fight me! Stop being a little bitch and fight me!" Sakura said snapping at Karin.

"Fine." Karin walked up to Sakura and knocked her out.

*With the Akatsuki*

"Hey, did any one else get a text from Sakura?" Kisame asked walking down the stairs to the living area.

"Yeah, I did to, Un." Deidara said looking to Kisame.

"What are we waiting for then, she does want to meet us in the park." Madara said walking to the door.

They all walked out the doors to visit their little cherry blossom in the park not knowing the reason as to why they all got the text.