The New Girl in School Part 41

*Hi everyone!!! I'm back!!! This might be a short chapter but I'm going to try for you all, I've been really busy with school and still am so here you go!*
Sakura had been sitting by Orochimaru's body for a little more than 10 minutes till Kakashi came to her and kneeled down to touch her shoulder, "Come on"
Sakura looked up to Kakashi with tired eyes, although she didn't let any tears fall from her eyes after the first 5 minutes her eyes were still red and cheeks slightly puffy, "He's in a better place...right?"
Kakashi nodded his head and helped her up watching Hotaru and Momaru incase they tried anything. He helped her walk up the stairs and sit her down in a chair at the table, Kabuto set a plate of blue berry pancakes with whip cream and honey with strawberries cut up into slices on the side, then she was given orange juice and earl grey tea with sugar. She starred down at the plate ate half and drank half then got up and walked up the stair with Hotaru and Momaru on either side of her, she was thankful that no one else followed her, she walked into Orochimaru's office or her new office and looked around, she took a deep breath and walked out going to her room, she walked into her bathroom and saw a faint stain of where her blood was and she felt angry, she took off her clothes hearing her bed creek and door close, Hotaru was laying on her bed while Momaru closed her door and was going to her bed, she stepped into the shower and washed the blood and dirt off her body that was missed, she turned the shower off and walked to the bath tub and turned the water onto hot, she poured in some bubbles and then she grabbed her bath salts, when it was poured in and the tub was full she light a few candles and walked out into the room still naked not caring for the wolves and grabbed the sake that was set in the room and she grabbed the 3 bottles and cup and went back into the bathroom and got in the tub pouring herself a cup and drinking it enjoying the slight burn that woke her up more both from the water and the sake.
Sakura tensed a little when she heard her door open and the boys growl, she looked over to the towels on tha rack and was about to get up till she saw Kisame walk in and look down at her.
Kisame smirked as he scanned the bath tub that was full of bubbles and smelled of cinnamon and a slight tingy strawberry scent chasing. "Hey there"
Sakura blushed and stared at him feeling his eyes roam all over, "What do you want Kisame, I'm bathing"
Kisame looked at the sake bottles and smirked, he started undressing, Sakura quickly looked away and felt the water swish around and felt his legs rub against her own as he settled in.
"What the hell are you doing" Hotaru asked growling as he glared at Kisame.
"Bathing and talking with Sakura, get out"
Hotaru started to growl but Sakura held her hand up, "It's alright Hotaru, you may go"
Hotaru was hesitate but left, Kisame smiled and grabbed a bottle of sake and took her cup and pouted some.
"You okay" He asked staring into her eyes.
Sakura looked at him then the bubbles and shrugged her shoulders.
"Hm" She said playing with the bubbles a little not wanting to look at him.
Kisame nodded his head and took a drink from the sake then poured more into the cup and handed it to her, she accepted and drank from it spinning the cup on the water. "Why did you come in here?"
"Because I was checking on you, you've been through some shit through the last few days"
Sakura nodded her head drinking from a bottle this time instead of pouring it into the cup, "Yeah"
They sat there in comfortable silence passing back and forth the cup drink sake, only when all the sake bottles were empty did they decide to get out, they turned their backs to each other and got out, of course Kisame peeked every now and then getting a glimpse of her white round behind and her long pink hair wet dripping all around her body. "Stop peeking Kisame" Sakura said smirking a little feeling the shark boys eyes on her body.
"I don't know what you're talking about" He said a smile clear in his voice.
Sakura smiled as she put on a black kimono that had a purple snake coiled around the bottom with snakes wrapping up around the arms, she looked into the mirror and let her hair stay down but put on black eye liner and mascara then put on purple eye shadow and very light pink lip gloss. She turned around with the straps to the kimono falling down her shoulders exposing a little cleavage and a split for when she walks her legs get exposed, "Get dress then have everyone meet me in my office"
Kisame watched as she walked out with Hotaru and Momaru behind her glaring at him.
"What ever you say my beautiful blossom"
*Alright I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Let me know what you though of it. Don't forget to vote, comment and follow. Love yall!*