cнαpтer 20

hey :)

hope you like the last chapter. There are only 7 chapters left in this story and I am hoping to finish this story within next 2 weeks. 

WARNING! this chapter contain poorly written ziam smut :/

hope you like it :)

=============================================

*Zayn's POV*

"Liam James Payne will you be mine again?" I asked, holding in a long breath. I was scared for his answer. What if he wanted nothing to do with me? What if he hated me?

Suddenly, I was thrown back as I felt weight on my chest. Warm arms wrapped around my neck and I felt a trail of kisses on my neck leading up to my jawline. Liam's eyes met mine, his eyes filled with happiness and love. I sighed, as I pulled him closer, our faces centimetres away from each other.

"Yes, Yes" Liam mumbled against my lips, brushing them against mine with every word he said. I grinned as I pulled the nape of his neck forward and kissed him. My lips gently moving against his as he pushed his tongue through my lips, exploring my mouth and deepening the kiss. Liam leaned back slowly, giving me more control of the kiss. I pulled away, kissing his chin softly before staring up at his eyes again. They were glowing against the night's darkness. 

"I Love You" I said, pecking his cheek, then his jawline and then trailing light kisses down his neck towards his shoulders. Liam shivered as I moved his jumper down his shoulders, leaving his shoulder skin exposed as I nippled. Liam let out a muffled moan softly holding my hair and pulling me towards his lips again. He kissed me hugrily as I let my hands wander under his jumper. His skin burning against my hand.

Not breaking the kiss, I moved Liam backwards so that he was moving towards the blue tent. Liam's hands fumbled with the flap, trying to open it. We both dropped inside as the flap opened, me on top of Liam.

I shuffled my leg so that it was between Liam's two legs, my knee rubbing against his hard. Liam gasped beneath me as I lifted him up, breaking the kiss as I pulled his jumper over his head and threw it towards the corner of the tent. Liam fell back down as I pushed myself on him, his hands holding my shirt tightly as they started trembling with need. 

"Jeez, Li..." I groaned out, as Liam's lips left mine and started nibbling on my exposed skin. I threw my head back in pleasure as Liam's hand flew up to the top of my shirt eagerl