cнαpтer 4

Hey Guys!

Sorry havent't updated in a while but I promise I will update soon! Plus, It's half term so no school to take my time away! This chapter is dedicate to 'Ziam22' cuz her stories are amazing! I hope she updates them soon! I just discovered her and now I addicted to her and her stories! Love her!!!!! If you haven't already, you should really go and check out her stories!

Thanx for voting reading this story, i know it's not the best story but I hope you like it!

=========================

*Louis' POV*

I moved my hands down to his cute little bum, grabbing it; this made him gasp and giggle. I smirked into the kiss, loving what I was doing to this boy. I pushed my tongue into his mouth, wanting to explore more of him. I wanted him to realise that he can love me as much as I love him. I wanted him to know that I can love him more than Zayn could ever love him.

Suddenly, I felt Liam pull his arms away from my neck and put them on my chest pushing me away quickly. I was shocked, I mean who wouldn't be? One minute, we are all passionate and snogging eat others faces off and the next thing I know he is pushing me away. I guess, he still loves Zayn. I don't blame Liam though, who would love me anyway! I am immature, ugly and I never take any thing seriously while Zayn is good looking, he can funny and mature at the same time!

I felt my heart broke, when I realized what I had just done. Liam probably hates me now! I felt so angry at myself for losing control and kissing Liam! He has a boyfriend for crying out loud!

I look up to see Liam staring back at me, his brown eyes filled with guilt, regret and something else that I coundn't recognise. His eyes were still caring and soft like always, that was one of the reasons why I fell for him; no matter what anyone did, his eyes were always comforting and caring. I quickly looked away when I realized I was staring into his eyes but I couldn't help my self! His eyes were just so capturing!

"Lou-

I didn't want to hear him say that he hated me, so I did the only thing I could think of; Running Away. I ran out of the kitchen and through the front door going towards my car. I didn't even wait to see if any vehicle was coming through, I just ran. I didn't even notice that I had been crying until my eyesight became blurry but I couldn't careless. I just wanted to get away from everything! I just wanted to be somewhere, where there is no one who could hurt me or break me. I could hear Liam calling me to come back inside. Why was he even talking to me after I freaking kissed him?

"LOUIS! WATCH OUT!" I heard Liam scream, and the next I know; I am lying in the middle of the road with my head hurting like hell.

Then suddenly everything blanks out and Liam's painful face, sobbing is the last thing I see...

=================

CLIFFHANGER! ;) I LOVE THEM!!!!!

What do you think?

I know it's reaaaaaaaaaallllllllly short but I had to end it here! I promise the next chapter will be long!!!

so what do think happened to lou and what do think is going to happen?

COMMENT! VOTE! COMMENT MORE! BECOME MY FAN (PLS)!

LOVE YOU GUYS AND KEEP ON READING!!!

Margixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx