cнαpтer 8

Hey guys,

First of all, A BIG THANK YOU for all the support, thanx for voting and commenting!! I love writing this story and proud of writing (Sorry, I'm praising myself ;) @ShinySmile & @MusicBeats1223 haha) SO, ye thanx alot for supporting and reading this story. I LOVE YOUxxx

So, this chapter is kinda important? You can decide of it is or not ;)

So, right now LILO is winning but I still want your votes!!! LARRY OR LILO?

================================

*Louis' POV*

"What happened between you and Liam and don't even think of lying, Louis!"

Should I tell Harry? I mean, I do trust him but should what if Zayn somehow finds out and then him and Liam have a big fight. Then, Liam gets angry at me and tells me he hates me! Then I wouldn't ever be able to live and Liam would never talk to me. Oh and what is the band splits becau-

"Nothing like that is gonna happen, Lou! Zayn wouldn't find out but I do want to find out what  happened and how you ended up in a hospital bed"

I blushed as I realized I had just said all that out loud, I looked up to give Harry my puppy eyes but immediately failed when I came eye to eye with his damn stern eyes. Harry does this things with his eyes, if he wants you to do something if would definitely make you do it with eyes! I mean how does he do it? Is he really HARRY Potter? 

"I'm waiting Lou, we haven't got all day, I would say take your time but I do want my lunch"

"Well...umm we were basically alone in whole house, the house was very quiet and I was in my room, which is upstairs, next to yours. You know that, right? Well, Liam was watching the TV we have in the living room and the house was house was quite dark. I think there was a lot of traffic outside....and umm.. I was on youtube checking out Sugerscape. You know Haz, sugarscape's very interesting they have a lot of articles about you, you kno-

"Lou, PLEASE get to the point!" He ended the sentence with roll of his amaz- green eyes.

"BUT HARRY!!!" I moaned

"Lou, I need to know what happen, okay?"

"You want to know what happened? ME AND LIAM KISSED! THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED!" I replied, kinda screaming at the end. But seriously, I was already under a lot of pressure and Harry wasn't helping at all by reminding me of that kiss!

"You wha-, you guys kissed? WOW! wasn't expecting that! How was it? Wait, don't answer that!"

I giggled at his respond.

"It was amazing and don't worry I am not going to drool over a kiss even though I would love to"

I would seriously love to think about Liam and his lips all the time but It didn't feel right. He wasn't mine to think about...He belongs to someone else...Someone he loves...

"So, how does the kiss relate to the hospital bed?"

"Well, it was all happy days until I pushed my tongue in and he pushed me away. He was about to speak and I didn't want to hear him say He hates me so I ran away and out of the house. I guess I was crossing the road to get to my car when I got hit by one"

I was surprised that I said all this without breaking but soon I felt hot tears running down my cheek. Harry's arms immediately went around my shaking body, I snuggled into him, loving the way his arms comforted me. I could hear Harry mutter that 'Liam doesn't hate me", his words were comforting and so were his warm arms. But still, I coudn't help but wish that it were Liam's arms around me...

Little did the two boys know, that the bradford boy was standing right outside Louis' hospital room and had heard their conversation...

=================

So, how was it??

do you think there was action? No? OH, there will be in the next chapter!!

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT I HAD TO END IT HERE!!! HAD TO!

SO, MR.MALIK EVASDROPPED AND FOUND OUT THAT HIS BOYFRIEND CHEATED ON HIM... AWW POORR ZAYN ;(

SO, WHAT DO YOU WANT IN THE NEXT THE CHAPTER???

START ALL THOSE COMMENTS!!!

START ALL THOSE VOTES!!!

AND

START FANNING!!

Margixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

love u ;)