5| Enemies

Jimin press the college bell, due to which everyone got shocked because the class just started a few min ago. all the teachers came out to see who did this. Jennie and Lisa also come out but bought their bags with them. From the other side Taehyung and Jungkook were watching them.

Jk: Now what are we going to do. they brought their bags with them.
Tae: come with me

Both of them quietly went towards Jennie. As there were so many students Jennie couldn't see them. and they quietly put the fake lizard in her bag. after that both of them went back to their spot where Jimin was already standing. Everyone were already standing in the hall when Principal entered the hall.

Principal: Who rang the bell.

Everyone were standing quietly when Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook entered. all eyes were on them. they clarified that they did nothing when saw all of them were eyeing them.

Principal: Everyone go back to your class.

Everyone went back to their classes. the girls also went to their classes whereas the boys were now standing outside their classes watching the scene from the window.

Teacher: Everyone take out your books.

Jennie was talking out her books when her fingers feel something. Jennie flinched that alerted Lisa.

Lisa: What happened Unnie. (keeping her voice low.)
Jennie: I think there is something inside my bag other than books.
Lisa: Wait let me see.

Lisa opened the bag and insert her hand in it. when she touched the lizard she take it out. both of them started to shout after seeing a lizard and throw it to other students which make them also shout and just like that whole class started to shout. on the other hand the three brothers were laughing while watching the scene inside the class.

Teacher: What's happening over here?

But nobody listens to the teacher and the whole class was in chaos. while the three brothers were continuously laughing like there was no end.

Teacher: SILENCE!!!!!!! ( And the whole class was silent.) You two get out of my class.
Jennie: But sir we did nothing.
Teacher: I don't want to listen you shit. you have already wasted my time. just get out of my class NOWWW!!!

Jennie and Lisa quietly went out of the class. when the girls came out of the class the boys started to laugh again.

Lisa: Ohhh! so this was your plan?
Jk: You thought that we will leave you that easily. ( with a smirk plastered on his face.)
Tae: Just think before taking any action, Baby. ( and winked at Jennie)
Jennie: 😡😡😡😡😡

( The brothers left while laughing)

Lisa: First day of uni and we are outside the class instead of inside the class. What a great start 🙄.

*UNI OFF TIME*

* AT GIRLS HOUSE*

Girls came downstairs after freshen up.

Jen's Mother: Girls come downstairs. The food is ready.

Rose, Jennie, And Lisa started to eat their food

Rose: So, how was your first day?
Lisa: Don't ask.
Rose: Why 🤨??

Then Jennie told her everything from start till end

Rose: Why did you even involve in their problem. Just let them do what they want.
Lisa: Tbh, they were literally idiots 😤.
Rose: Then best of luck. because first day of uni and so much happened with you two. Let's see what happens next.
Jennie: how was your day?
Rose: It was very good.
Lisa: At least its Sunday tomorrow.

( AT BOY'S SIDE)

( The three brothers were using their mobile........ Jimin was listening songs when his mind diverted at the scene happened few days ago with Rose.)

(JIMIN IN MIND)

' She was so beautiful and pretty with angelic voice. what have you done to me Ms. Rose? I want to meet you...... again 😩.'

Taehyung and Jungkook saw that Jimin was staring the ceiling the whole time.

Taehyung: Is our sister-in-law beautiful 😅??
Jimin: Yes!!
Tae & Jk: WHATTT???😲😲
Jimin: No. Yes. I mean...what are you talking about?
Jk : we just asked for fun but you replied yes.
Jimin: No! actually i was thinking something else.
Tae: Wait a minute! Do you have a crush on one of the two girls from the uni???
Jimin: Oh SHUT UP Tae. Just do your work.

END OF CHAPTER!!!

NEXT CHAPTER: Wait