60| Agreed

Dahyun: Hey do u guys know whats happening?

She said as she entered the car.

Jimin: Don't know. Its just Rose called me. It felt like she was crying and told me to quickly come at their house.
Dahyun: Same i also got a call from Eunwoo.  He said the same words.

Jimin, taehyung and jungkook came to pick up Dahyun and now they are going to Rose house. Four of them are confused on what is happening.  They dont know what happened in the house a while agao, neither they know that everyone are there.

Tae: Hey guys i got a text from jennie.
Dahyun: What is she saying?

After reading the text taehyung got shocked

Tae: Holy shit. You guys are dead.
Jimin: Why what happened?
Tae: This is really not good man.
Jimin/dahyun: Taehyung will u plz tell us what happened?
Tae: Mr. Park knows everything about u two. That u guys are still in relationship. He and Eunwoo's father wants to meet u two.
Dahyun: WHATTT!
Jk: Oh shit. U two are doomed.
Jimin: How did this even happened?
Tae: We can only get our answers when we will get there.
Dahyun: Hope everything goes well.

Skip time

Both Dahyun and Jimin were sitting on a sofa, nervousness written on their faces. I mean who wouldnt when two men are staring right into our soul.
Yes! Mr. Park and Mr. Lee were sitting infront of them. While Rose and eunwoo were standing behind Dahyun and Jimin.

Mr. Lee: Since when did u both started dating our kids?
Jimin: I... i..... its been 5 months, since we started dating.
Mr. Park: And what about you?
Dahyun: I.... one year.
Mr. Lee: We will talk to you two alone.
Mr. Park: Follow us. Rose and eunwoo both of u, better stay here.

With that Mr. Lee and Mr. Park took Jimin and Dahyun to the office room to talk with them.

While everyone standing outside were all tensed on what will happen.

Jisoo: Hey dont worry. I am sure uncle will make a right decision for u both.
Rose: I hope so.
Mrs. Im: But sweety why didnt u told us before, so maybe we could help u back then before any of this could happen.
Rose: I wanted to aunty. But everything happened so fast, that we couldn't.
Mrs. Min: Now both of u dont take tension. I know my brother wont take any wrong decision for u both. Especially u rose. He loves u alot, he was just hurt that you lied to him.

At which rose looked down, she knew she did wrong but there was no other chance now. Her mother went and hugged her, comforting her.

Skip time

Its been an hour still none of them came out of the room. Everybody forgot about the food which was placed on the table, and it was all cold but nobody cared about it.

Suddenly the door opened, which made the others stand up and looked at that direction. Dahyun and Jimin came out of the room, they were looking down. Eunwoo and rose came infront of them and waited for them to speak when from behind Mr. Lee and Mr. Park came out and said.

Mr. Park: Next month both of you are going to get married, so start preparing.  cuz we dont have much time.
Rose: Whattt?
Mr. Lee: Nothing will change.  And we dont need any other problems from any of u.
Eunwoo: But dad, we cant marry each other? We love them.
Mr. Lee: Who is telling you too marry each other. We are also talking about u four.

Everybody looked at them in shock.

Mr. Park: U can Marry dahyun and jimin. We don't have any problem.
Rose: Really.

At which Mr. Park nodded. She went and hugged her dad same goes for eunwoo. Both of them were so much happy nobody could explain their happiness right now.

After breaking the hug, Mr. Park said

Mr. Park: Btw i didnt knew that Hawasa and Namjoon are engaged.
Mrs. Min: U what?
Hawasa: Hey. Mom u know how much i love u.
Mr. Yoon: I dont know how much these kids are going to hide from us?
Mr. Im: Does anyone of u want to tell ud something which we dont know?
Nayeon: Nothing much. Just me and seungcheol are dating.
Suga: Me and suga.... i mean me and wendy too.
Jen: Appa me and Taehyung were also dating begore this whole marrige thing.
Lisa: Same here appa.
Mrs. Park: What? you were also dating Taehyung?
Lisa: Ani! He is like a brother to me. I am dating Jungkook.
Mrs. Im: And what about u J-hope? Everybody are dating, arent you?
J-hope: Of course not mom. U know i am a good kid.

Momo and the others looked at him with shocked eyes. When j-hope looked at Momo she was giving him glares, at which he got scared.

Jin: Are u sure j-hope!
J-hope: Oh c'mon i was just joking. Of course i am dating Momo.

He said with a nervous laugh.

Mr. Park: We wont say anything to any of you, but only on one condition, never lie to any of ur parent. Ever again! Promise.
All: Promise.
Mr. Park: Good. Isabelle, Now can u plz heat the food again. As we all are getting hungry now.

At which Mrs. Park nodded. While the kids, elbowed jin to say whatever they wanted to say to the elders.

Jin: Umm uncle. If you all dont mind can we all go out. We just want to, u know, celebrate.
Mr. Park: Sure.

They all got happy and went outside.

Dahyun and eunwoo,  jimin and Rose quickly hugged each other. They finally passed the hardest hurdle in their lives. They were more than happy about it.

Nayeon: Congrats guys. Finally there will be no problems in any of our lives.
Hawasa: Yup. Even our parents know about our relationship which is even better.
Tae: Just one thing is left now.
Jisoo: Now what is left Taehyung?
Jimin: Kicking Ms. Amelia out of the picture and then we will be finally free from all this freaking shit.
Suga: And what are u going to do about it?
Tae: U guys will be coming at jimin's birthday party right.
All: Umm yes.
Jk: Then you will see the Whole drama that day. So keep some reactions till then.
Namjoon: Okay. But where should we go now?
Eunwoo: To our favorite place. The xxx restaurant.
Jen: Aishh oppa arent u tired of that place.
Eunwoo: Ani now lets go.
Tae: Hey btw if u all dont mind can we invite Nancy and jackson too?
Jin: Nancy and Jackson, who were in high school with us.
Tae: Umm yes.
Momo: The girl that had a crush on Taehyung?
Jk: Yes nonna. We are talking about the same person.
Tae: So is it okay with you all?
Dahyun: If jennie is okay with it then we also dont have any problem.
Tae: Jennie.....
Jen: Of cou.... of course i dont have any problem.
Jin: Okay then lets go.
Seungcheol:  To the restaurant.
All: TO THE RESTAURANT!!!!!!

End of the chapter
Next chapter: Accident